2022 QB Recruiting

4thand1

I noticed that 247 moved down Walker Howard to the bottom of the recruiting list and moved USC commit Devin Brown to the top.  That would seem to suggest the staff feels Howard is eliminated and they are focusing on Brown.  Does anyone know if they have a realistic shot at Brown?  

Also, I am curious how Angeli feels about all of this.  I'm sure the staff has kept him informed of what they are trying to do and he must be ok with more competition.

Does anyone have a feel for what's triggering the decision to go after a 2nd 2022 QB?  Does the staff not feel good about Buchner's passing ability, Angeli as a potential QB or do they feel that their not likely to land one of their top targets in 2023? I guess it could also be that it's likely that Pyne transfers leaving the QB room lacking numbers.

Maintaining experience. Pune could grad transfer after next year so you would have Buchner and Angeli then a freshman. The want 4 QB so filling Clarks spot. No I’m not counting Powlus. 

I’m also hoping they are simply aiming higher. Competition is good. 

• Heart 2
  • Trophy 1