‘22 CA LB Niuafe Tuihalamaka is Irish

Big23Head

Awesome get!  This is how it seemed Alabama and to some degree Clemson built up their programs. Started with elite defense I’ve recruiting followed by slowly getting the offensive blue chips. Now if this philosophy still work is the question. But I like what has been happening on that side of the ball. 

6 hours ago, FaithInIrishForever said:

Thank you Brian Polian and Manti Teo. Teo keeps on paying dividends. You see the number Jr. wears, he wears it on purpose.

Interesting perspective. I have seen more and more Pacific Islanders joining the team in recent years. USC was eating them all up under Carroll, good to see ND grabbing this population. The islands create some great defenders.

9 hours ago, Jim2Dokes said:

Interesting perspective. I have seen more and more Pacific Islanders joining the team in recent years. USC was eating them all up under Carroll, good to see ND grabbing this population. The islands create some great defenders.

Manti definitely blazed a trail. 2nd in the Heisman on NBC NATIONAL TV. How he complimented the spiritual and academic culture. Manti, CW, and POLIAN really moved ND forward with recruiting and Kelly kept it going but lately he's trying to turn it up.

247 Composite: 4-star, #108 overall, #11 LB

247: 4-star, #120 overall, #13 LB

Rivals: 4-star, #144 overall, #5 ILB

Offers: Arizona, Arizona State, Arkansas, Cal, Colorado, Florida, LSU, Michigan, Nebraska, Oregon, Oregon State, Penn State, Stanford, Tennessee, Texas, UCLA, USC, Vanderbilt

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...