Alex "Sonny" Styles (OH ATH): #26 overall

Dante Moore (MI QB): #30 overall

Carnell Tate (IL WR): #48 overall

Tre Edwards (CA ILB): #53 overall

Jaxon Howard (MN TE): #64 overall

Luke Montgomery (OH SDE): #65 overall

Justice Haynes (GA RB): #78 overall

Mac Markway (MO TE): #86 overall

It's obviously still very early and ND just started extending offers to '23 recruits, but the list above includes the guys ND is heavily involved with right now. ND has really done a good job of identifying elite talent and getting in on them early. I think ND is the favorite to land Bowen, Styles, Tate, and Edwards. Bowen is an Indiana recruit who loves ND - there are already a bunch of crystal ball picks for ND on 247. Styles is Lorenzo Styles little brother - he may want to do his own thing, but I think ND is certainly the favorite right now. Carnell Tate is originally from Chicago and now plays at IMG. He loves ND is already planning a visit this spring. Edwards goes to Mater Dei in California, but called ND his "dream school" when he got the offer. Obviously, kids have said that and gone on to play elsewhere, but he grew up in a big ND family which should help.

M'Pemba is a St. Louis recruit who just transferred to IMG Academy. ND is in great shape there. I believe he knows Tyson Ford. Dante Moore is one of two QBs ND has offered (the other being Arch Manning - Peyton and Eli's nephew - who will stay in the south). This will probably be a Notre Dame/Michigan battle for Moore as he is from Detroit. OSU could also be involved if they offer. Howard is a big time TE who is set to visit ND in the spring I believe. Montgomery was a really early target for Elston, but it will be a tough pull from OSU. Haynes goes to the same high school in Georgia as J.D. Bertrand. I think he may also have some ND connections, but not positive. Markway goes to the same St. Louis high school as Jordan Johnson (DeSmet Jesuit). I think he is more wide open - OSU could be the favorite here.

Again, very early and ND has extended offers to less than 100 recruits so far. But this should give a good idea of where ND stands with some of the elite recruits. 

• Trophy 2

2 hours ago, tneun89 said:

ND Targets

Samuel M'Pemba (MO ATH): #12 overall

Drayk Bowen (IN OLB):  #16 overall

Alex "Sonny" Styles (OH ATH): #26 overall

Dante Moore (MI QB): #30 overall

Carnell Tate (IL WR): #48 overall

Tre Edwards (CA ILB): #53 overall

Jaxon Howard (MN TE): #64 overall

Luke Montgomery (OH SDE): #65 overall

Justice Haynes (GA RB): #78 overall

Mac Markway (MO TE): #86 overall

It's obviously still very early and ND just started extending offers to '23 recruits, but the list above includes the guys ND is heavily involved with right now. ND has really done a good job of identifying elite talent and getting in on them early. I think ND is the favorite to land Bowen, Styles, Tate, and Edwards. Bowen is an Indiana recruit who loves ND - there are already a bunch of crystal ball picks for ND on 247. Styles is Lorenzo Styles little brother - he may want to do his own thing, but I think ND is certainly the favorite right now. Carnell Tate is originally from Chicago and now plays at IMG. He loves ND is already planning a visit this spring. Edwards goes to Mater Dei in California, but called ND his "dream school" when he got the offer. Obviously, kids have said that and gone on to play elsewhere, but he grew up in a big ND family which should help.

M'Pemba is a St. Louis recruit who just transferred to IMG Academy. ND is in great shape there. I believe he knows Tyson Ford. Dante Moore is one of two QBs ND has offered (the other being Arch Manning - Peyton and Eli's nephew - who will stay in the south). This will probably be a Notre Dame/Michigan battle for Moore as he is from Detroit. OSU could also be involved if they offer. Howard is a big time TE who is set to visit ND in the spring I believe. Montgomery was a really early target for Elston, but it will be a tough pull from OSU. Haynes goes to the same high school in Georgia as J.D. Bertrand. I think he may also have some ND connections, but not positive. Markway goes to the same St. Louis high school as Jordan Johnson (DeSmet Jesuit). I think he is more wide open - OSU could be the favorite here.

Again, very early and ND has extended offers to less than 100 recruits so far. But this should give a good idea of where ND stands with some of the elite recruits. 

Great info as always, thank you!

247 just dropped their initial Top 247 rankings for the 2023 class.

ND Targets

Dante Moore (MI QB): #9 overall

Tre Edwards (CA ILB): #25 overall

Samuel M'Pemba (MO ATH): #30 overall

Alex "Sonny" Styles (OH S): #40 overall

Luke Montgomery (OH SDE): #51 overall

Jaxon Howard (MN TE): #55 overall

Carnell Tate (IL WR): #57 overall

Drayk Bowen (IN OLB):  #61 overall

Justice Haynes (GA RB): #83 overall

Mac Markway (MO TE): #130 overall

• 2 weeks later...