FaithInIrish Forever

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

247 Composite: 4-star, #117 overall, #9 WDE

247: 4-star, #181 overall, #10 WDE

Rivals: 4-star, #64 overall, #5 SDE

Offers: Arizona State, Arkansas, Baylor, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa State, Kansas, Kansas State, Kentucky, Michigan, Michigan State, Mississippi State, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Purdue, Tennessee, Texas, Texas A&M, Washington

Most sites are saying strong side DE

When people ask me what is SDE vs WDE

I say think does he remind you more of Tuitt or Kareem

Or on the WDE would be Julian Okwara.

to me he's a bigger guy so I'd put him on the SDE side.

SDE with the ability to rush the passer (not all can).

I do not have a subscription to the Athletic but can someone who does confirm that Sampson quoted Tyson Ford that Ford spoke with Lincoln Riley 6-10 times but had zero calls with Brian Kelly?

https://theathletic.com/2346332/2021/01/26/tyson-ford-notre-dame-recruiting/

If true, then more evidence that BK gets outworked on the recruiting trail.

In one sense, while having Freeman recruiting for ND is like a breath of fresh air, it is sad that it seems that he is having such an immediate impact. It suggests that ND's recruiting was not maxed out before he arrived. One assistant coach should not move the needle that much.

I do not have a subscription to the Athletic but can someone who does confirm that Sampson quoted Tyson Ford that Ford spoke with Lincoln Riley 6-10 times but had zero calls with Brian Kelly?

https://theathletic.com/2346332/2021/01/26/tyson-ford-notre-dame-recruiting/

If true, then more evidence that BK gets outworked on the recruiting trail.

In one sense, while having Freeman recruiting for ND is like a breath of fresh air, it is sad that it seems that he is having such an immediate impact. It suggests that ND's recruiting was not maxed out before he arrived. One assistant coach should not move the needle that much.

Ford told his mom he wanted to choose Notre Dame. Even without a visit. Even without a conversation or a relationship with head coach Brian Kelly.

Yeah. It certainly reads that way.

wasn't the reason for wr Jalen McMillan choosing Washington over ND because BK never contacted him? I thought BK had learned his lesson after that but I guess not, thank goodness ND has Marcuse freeman otherwise ford would probably be a sooner.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...