2017 Recruiting Prospects

Big23Head

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hurts to lose another top safety prospect, especially one with ND ties. Studstill would help.

I fully view Studstill as a four star type player at this point. I've never seen the staff covet a 3* this much and it receive this much hype. If they land him and he doesn't turn out, I don't consider it some 3* player that didn't work out and it happens. I'm expecting big things.

• 2 months later...

Guess I'll post this here then...

http://247sports.com/Player/Jedrick-Wills-77949

This guy will be coming to junior day another OL that would be a huge add for our class

Jedrick Willis OT

Lafayette HS.....Lexington KY

#57 Overall......#8 OT.....#1 in KY

Offers: Alabama, Army, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Louisville, MSU, ND, OSU, South Carolina, Tennessee, WKU

Biggest competition seems to be the hometown UK...I think the Irish could really appeal as it seems he wants to be close to home and ND isn't too far...around 5 hours

Gotta have high hopes for this class based off of its start.....best start I think ND has had since the recruiting services started on the internet

• 3 weeks later...
Josh Kaindoh has big interest in ND right now. Would love to see him and Beal become the ND bash brotehrs

Love the connection the coaches made with IMG this season. It will put us in the completion with many of their athletes going forward. Props to coach Denson/Lyght as I'm guessing they both played a major role in that. Neal/Kaindon would be the best pass rushing class we've had in God knows when. Even better than this year if we finish strong with Kelly or McCulloch.

Edited by LasVegasIrish

• 4 weeks later...

Time to get to work on the next class...one that I simply am 100% will be better than the 2016 class (which is a great class in itself)

Off to a great start with a DL 2 TE and 2 OL on board

As far as skill positions I have 3 names to watch for now

Isiah Robertson a WR from IL who 247 is pretty high on coming off his junior season

Tarik Black is another WR from CT (great offer list) to watch

AJ Dillon is a RB who's gathering offers pretty quickly

As far as defense Im not really sure of any names that are gaining traction or anything

Antjuan Simmons seems to be in the process some...LB

Time to get to work on the next class...one that I simply am 100% will be better than the 2016 class (which is a great class in itself)

Off to a great start with a DL 2 TE and 2 OL on board

As far as skill positions I have 3 names to watch for now

Isiah Robertson a WR from IL who 247 is pretty high on coming off his junior season

Tarik Black is another WR from CT (great offer list) to watch

AJ Dillon is a RB who's gathering offers pretty quickly

As far as defense Im not really sure of any names that are gaining traction or anything

Antjuan Simmons seems to be in the process some...LB

Off the top of my head, guys I'd be surprised if they went elsewhere:

- 4* DT Haskell Garrett

- 4* RB/LB AJ Dillon

- 4* WR Osiris St Brown

- 4* LB Antjuan Simmons (although his recruitment has absolutely exploded, ND was in early)

- 4* QB

It has all the makings of a monster class... Hanging onto Beal might be priority #1.

Off the top of my head, guys I'd be surprised if they went elsewhere:

- 4* DT Haskell Garrett

- 4* RB/LB AJ Dillon

- 4* WR Osiris St Brown

- 4* LB Antjuan Simmons (although his recruitment has absolutely exploded, ND was in early)

- 4* QB

It has all the makings of a monster class... Hanging onto Beal might be priority #1.

Yep...all those guys have heavy ND interest. Garrett and Dillon specifically I expect to be Irish. OSB will be a ND/Stanford battle imo. Simmons, like you mentioned has seen a huge rise in interest recently so it's tough for me to peg him to ND right now, but we will certainly be in it with him.

I would also add Tyrell Aijan to the list of guys I expect to land at ND. He's already almost committed several times.

Edited by LasVegasIrish