2016 Recruiting Prospects

Big23Head

I have been on some of their fan pages, they are getting freaked out. I don't know if it's because of the tweets or not.

I believe people realized that was a twitter account of an opposing team's fan. The account was just opened recently, and immediately started going after him. To be honest, it was probably an ND fan, which is embarrassing.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe people realized that was a twitter account of an opposing team's fan. The account was just opened recently, and immediately started going after him. To be honest, it was probably an ND fan, which is embarrassing.

Nobody knows who it is other than the alleged OU front. Probably can save yourself from being embarrassed by a trolling faceless twitter account. You want to be embarrassed? Go check out the ND MBB score against Miami on national TV...

I just saw an article and interview where Caleb Kelly said he put both our names in a hat and picked it. That's not the story he told on signing day, but if remotely true then we dodged a bullet. You don't leave major decisions like that up to chance. You gather data and make informed choices based on your personal motivating factors.

Its pretty obvious at this point that Notre Dame is not Robertson's #1 choice....or maybe even #2. If Notre Dame was the place....he wouldn't be "waiting" to get his SAT back to pass admission into Stanford....and waiting for UGA coaches to be ready for him for a visit.

In other words............

He gone! Which makes this recruiting class well below admirable.

Its pretty obvious at this point that Notre Dame is not Robertson's #1 choice....or maybe even #2. If Notre Dame was the place....he wouldn't be "waiting" to get his SAT back to pass admission into Stanford....and waiting for UGA coaches to be ready for him for a visit.

There is nothing obvious at this point.

It's an excellent class regardless.

The rest I also disagree with.

have you guys seen this yet? caleb Kelly admits that he choose OU over ND because he literally picked them out of a hat. wow, a 40 year decision based on a blind pick.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/oklahoma-lb-signee-caleb-kelly-picked-sooners-out-of-a-hat-literally/ar-BBpj1ns?li=BBnba9I

It's a nice story I guess, but he wanted OU. Had he picked ND, he woulda just re-picked...

well below admirable? lol...

well below admirable? lol...

By championship standards yes. Well below. What...it was ranked 15th or something like that. I'm comparing it to Bama, Florida State and Ohio State....teams that have been perennial championship contenders.....not the likes of A&M, Penn State or Miami.

Very disappointing class.

By championship standards yes. Well below. What...it was ranked 15th or something like that. I'm comparing it to Bama, Florida State and Ohio State....teams that have been perennial championship contenders.....not the likes of A&M, Penn State or Miami.

Very disappointing class.

What were Boise State and TCU's classes ranked when they were perennial contenders? What about Stanford and Oregon?

I usually try to wait at least 2 years before I truly judge a class. Of course I have my opinion of players and such, but we can't really call a class excellent or poor or whatever until the players see the field and produce or not produce.

At the moment I would say this class has a few elite recruits (my personal opinion)...I would be very surprised if these guys don't turn into awesome players...Kraemer, McKinley, Claypool, Studstill, and Pride. Robertson would fit into this category as well.

Next tier...most likely solid contributors and could turn into absolute studs, but have injury concerns or lack the upside of the first group...Eichenberg, Hayes, Kareem, Okwara.

Next tier...The "Mesh Guys", without them the class wouldn't be the same, but they will most likely be delegated to simply normal starters or very good role players...Boudreaux, Vaughn, Elliott, Jones x2, Love.

Everyone else...

I usually try to wait at least 2 years before I truly judge a class. Of course I have my opinion of players and such, but we can't really call a class excellent or poor or whatever until the players see the field and produce or not produce.

At the moment I would say this class has a few elite recruits (my personal opinion)...I would be very surprised if these guys don't turn into awesome players...Kraemer, McKinley, Claypool, Studstill, and Pride. Robertson would fit into this category as well.

Next tier...most likely solid contributors and could turn into absolute studs, but have injury concerns or lack the upside of the first group...Eichenberg, Hayes, Kareem, Okwara.

Next tier...The "Mesh Guys", without them the class wouldn't be the same, but they will most likely be delegated to simply normal starters or very good role players...Boudreaux, Vaughn, Elliott, Jones x2, Love.

Everyone else...

For the most part I agree with your entire post. The only player I think you're wrong on is Elliot.I think he had high upside high potential and could be in first tier

And I'd put Stepherson on the third group

For the most part I agree with your entire post. The only player I think you're wrong on is Elliot.I think he had high upside high potential and could be in first tier

And I'd put Stepherson on the third group

I could see that. I know the staff really likes him. I was tempted to put Love there too. All I hear is great things.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Very excited to announce that I will be attending and playing football at Notre Dame next year! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/GoIrish?src=hash">#GoIrish</a> <a href="https://t.co/0stX1ngf30">pic.twitter.com/0stX1ngf30</a></p>— Arion Shinaver (@Ashiv_21) <a href="

">February 16, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>