2016 Recruiting Prospects

Big23Head

The target number is ~25 recruits for this year (23 Verbals, 5 EEs [*], 4 Preferred Walk-On):

Overall 247 Composite Rankings: Total Points - #13 Overall and Player Avg. - #13 Overall

QB (1)

CA QB Ian Book (ND Signee): 247 Composite 3* 0.87

RB (2)

FL RB Tony Jones Jr. (ND Signee): 247 Composite 4* 0.89

FL RB Deon McIntosh (ND Signee): 247 Composite 3* 0.85

WR (3)

CA WR Javon McKinley (ND Signee): 247 Composite 4* 0.95

CN WR Chase Claypool (ND Signee): 247 Composite 4* 0.93

FL WR Kevin Stepherson (ND Signee*): 247 Composite 3* 0.86

GA WR Mick Assaf (ND PWO): 247 Composite NR

TE (0)

None

OL (3)

OH OL Tommy Kraemer (ND Signee): 247 Composite 4* 0.98

OH OL Liam Eichenberg (ND Signee): 247 Composite 4* 0.96

FL OL Parker Boudreaux (ND Signee): 247 Composite 3* 0.88

IL OL Logan Plantz (ND PWO): 247 Composite NR

DL (3)

MI DL Khalid Kareem (ND Signee*): 247 Composite 4* 0.92

NC DL Julian Okwara (ND Signee): 247 Composite 4* 0.90

MI DL Ade Ogundeji (ND Signee): 247 Composite 3* 0.86

OLB (1)

MI LB Daelin Hayes (ND Signee*): 247 Composite 4* 0.94

ILB (2)

FL LB Jonathan Jones (ND Signee): 247 Composite 3* 0.87

NY LB Jamir Jones (ND Signee): 247 Composite 3* 0.84

CB (3)

SC CB Troy Pride, Jr. (ND Signee): 247 Composite 4* 0.91

TN CB Donte Vaughn (ND Signee): 247 Composite 4* 0.89

IL CB Julian Love (ND Signee): 247 Composite 3* 0.87

S (4)

FL S Devin Studstill (ND Signee*): 247 Composite 3* 0.87

CA S DJ Morgan (ND Signee): 247 Composite 3* 0.87

FL S Spencer Perry (ND Signee*): 247 Composite 3* 0.87

VA S Jalen Elliott (ND Signee): 247 Composite 3* 0.87

KS S Chris Schilling (ND PWO): 247 Composite NR

ST (1)

IL LS John Shannon (ND Signee): 247 Composite 3* 0.81

Upcoming Events

Official Visits: 2016 Recruit Visits

Edited by Big23Head

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Updated for this Kraemer guy :) GREAT start to the class. Liam Eichenberg is thought to be a package with Tommy by some. Liam has mentioned playing with Tommy a couple of times in interviews. Kyle Rudolph was a big influence on Tommy choosing ND.

Malik Henry may attend the FSU/ND game, after that we may receive news about his plans.

DT Bo Peek and DE Jonathon Cooper had great visits as well this past weekend.

Edited by Big23Head

Listed under the position safety is Devin Studstill. On the list it shows that he does not have a Notre Dame offer. However on 247 it shows him as having an offer. Can anyone confirm if that is the case or not? I have not heard much about him at all. Could this be a case of the kid saying he has a offer from them but really doesn't.

Listed under the position safety is Devin Studstill. On the list it shows that he does not have a Notre Dame offer. However on 247 it shows him as having an offer. Can anyone confirm if that is the case or not? I have not heard much about him at all. Could this be a case of the kid saying he has a offer from them but really doesn't.

I was under the impression that he had an offer

I hope we're offering him simply for the name

• 2 weeks later...

We have to translate our success into some five star talent at the positions we have trouble with historically. We need a top notch DT, and a top safety. Another SEC fast man corner would also help any class. I like seeing us in the hunt for Texas, Florida and Virginia talent. GO IRISH!

We have to translate our success into some five star talent at the positions we have trouble with historically. We need a top notch DT, and a top safety. Another SEC fast man corner would also help any class. I like seeing us in the hunt for Texas, Florida and Virginia talent. GO IRISH!

Any complaints about DL recruiting seem a bit silly right now

You can NEVER have enough of them. I want people good enough to jump the freshmen we brought in. Roll em in and roll em out to keep them studs fresh.

Agree with the premise but c'mon bud. We have Day, Jones, Rochell, Okwara, Trumbetti, Cage, Hill, etc... Ask FSU's OL how many stars those dudes have

This is not a slight on who we have, but we have had trouble bringing in 5 star DTs, they find a way to stay south.

The point is there is no 5 star on that line and they are damn good. You don't need 5 stars to have a heck of a DL. This year's DL has proven that. Would it be nice? Sure but not a necessity.

The point is there is no 5 star on that line and they are damn good. You don't need 5 stars to have a heck of a DL. This year's DL has proven that. Would it be nice? Sure but not a necessity.
What? Day and Jones were at one point or another 5 star DT. The final rankings they might have been knocked down from that status because they come from non football power states and that always hurt when it comes to rankings because it just so much harder to evaluate because of the talent level.