Davonte Neal Thread HE'S IRISH!!

2lakes

* Jason Sapp @BGI_JasonSapp

Texas three-star CB adds #NotreDame offer to list (VIP) bit.ly/wczDqh via @BGI_WillBiggers

Do you think we would do that if we knew Neal was supposed to choose us tomorrow morning?

Man, there are way too many tea leaves in this cup.

Neal is a WR, that offer was to a CB

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YES--totally unrelated offer---

Neal will play offense--absolutely, despite the talk of unresolved decision by the staff.

Every leak & every opinion over the last 8 hours--from ND sites sampson etc---from National sites M farrrel etc--from arizona sites Tuscon citizen etc---

EVERYTHING SAYING NEAL TO ND!!!

maybe everyone is wrong---but i think this is looking real good with hours to go!

aloha's

Notre Dame really likes TALL CBs - Neal is short (5'8").

Neal is being recruited for slot.

Personally I'd agree with that but the staff has had every opportunity to tell devonte that same thing an they have maintained that he could still play defense.

Sapp has finally weighed in and had said that he feels Arkansas remains the main competition. In typical sapp style. He didnt give anything away but said ND feels it has a good shot.

Personally I'd agree with that but the staff has had every opportunity to tell devonte that same thing an they have maintained that he could still play defense.

Sapp has finally weighed in and had said that he feels Arkansas remains the main competition. In typical sapp style. He didnt give anything away but said ND feels it has a good shot.

I can't say that I pay attention to Sapp but he seems to have a reputation as one of the better reporters for ND recruiting info. Can anyone comment on his accuracy? Also, is his information mainly from recruits or access to ND insiders?

If Sapp said Arkansas is the main competition, does that mean he is saying that ND is the presumed winner? And Arkansas gets the silver medal?