Davonte Neal Thread HE'S IRISH!!

2lakes

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And to sum it up, nobody really has any idea where he is going!

Most, if not all the insiders, even the AZ guy, has stated that he is leaning toward Notre Dame... This is from what I have seen though. JSapp is hopefully saying quite a bit by saying so little. :p

Apparently the school that he's going to knows, right? That leads me to believe the guy in the quoted blog posting has UA sources and they told him "It ain't us." I don't see any other reason why he'd go with "cross them off the list" as his conclusion on Arizona.

We know Jason Sapp has great sources at ND, right? Something tells me if he knew it wasn't ND, which he probably would, he'd at least clue us in on this in order to help bolster an already good reputation. And that doesn't mean he'd say, "cross them off the list" but even an, "It looks like a Arizona/Arkansas race" or something like that. But if it is ND, he doesn't want to spoil the moment for the kid, hence the silence.

Yeesh, and to think I looked forward to taking a break from this stuff after Signing Day.

My takeaways:

-This was the only school in which Luke Neal accompanied his son.

-It’s important to Luke that his son graduates, and Notre Dame’s 97-percent graduation success rate is the best there is.

-And even though Rodriguez’s spread offense would look like a perfect fit for Neal and his speed and moves, he wants to be surrounded by great talent. He wants to play in major bowls.

-He would be surrounded by top talent. Brian Kelly’s offense is tailor-made for Neal.

* richard barkman @ndrick

@iWill_doiterday Tucson Citizen & Az Republic pick Davonte Neal to ND tuesday morning

Hey, I'm the one who started the thread titled, "Davonte Neal Has Already Chosen Notre Dame." So, given that I've got a really good chance of being wrong, I should at least get a little credit in case I was right.

Hawai'i. Hmph.

* Jason Sapp @BGI_JasonSapp

Texas three-star CB adds #NotreDame offer to list (VIP) bit.ly/wczDqh via @BGI_WillBiggers

Do you think we would do that if we knew Neal was supposed to choose us tomorrow morning?

Man, there are way too many tea leaves in this cup.