Davonte Neal Thread HE'S IRISH!!

2lakes

Hard to interpret those kind of personal statements---it could be the former of being SAFE & CLOSE TO HOME & FAMILY----or it could mean a more of a SPIRITUAL EPIPHANY that life is more then simply fun & games as ND1989 proposes.

I have no theory---i have felt Neal to ND for weeks before the family tragedy---if that is the catylyst that changes his mind --so be it!

we'll know soon---aloha's

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this guy seems to know a lot also....recently tweeted jaylon smith is a battle between OSU and ND....Pocic is down to ND,OSU, and ILL with ILL leading...and Ty Isaac has Mich on top now with all their new recruits....not sure how this person has all this info and if it's even reliable

this guy seems to know a lot also....recently tweeted jaylon smith is a battle between OSU and ND....Pocic is down to ND,OSU, and ILL with ILL leading...and Ty Isaac has Mich on top now with all their new recruits....not sure how this person has all this info and if it's even reliable

Who knows, it only shows him having 16 followers and 24 tweets...He may just be some hack putting out some bad info.

Who knows, it only shows him having 16 followers and 24 tweets...He may just be some hack putting out some bad info.

That is kinda what i'm thinking...if you have all these supposed sources why are you just now starting to put out the info...strange

I expect we are ging to get leaks or opinions on leaks all day--the guy Biggins apparently is now on the ND bandwagon & i don't think he even like us.

Although i have felt NEAL as IRISH for weeks--its SO FREAKIN HARD to get my hopes up now that we get down to the wire!

NEAL would be so DAMN GREAT TO SNAG --its one of those too good to be true for ND bits--especially after the greenberry fiasco and the other late decommits.

But truth is DAVONTE WOULD UPGRADE OUR CLASS BY LEAPS & BOUNDS

Punt return--SOLVED

The Greenberry shortfall--SOLVED

The breakaway threat at WR/SR---SOLVED

The shortfall of only 16 recruits---SOLVED

too good to be true---for a team that has not been on a lucky streak, maybe---

but i'm keeping my fingers crossed real tight--:grin:

aloha's