Davonte Neal Thread HE'S IRISH!!

2lakes

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the fact the game is more recent factors in. The BC loss is without a doubt the most soul crushing loss in Notre Dame history. Tulsa is the difference between 8-4 and 7-5. BC was for the national title.

No, the fact I had to sit in a car for ten hour stewing over it was...

I think the fact the game is more recent factors in. The BC loss is without a doubt the most soul crushing loss in Notre Dame history. Tulsa is the difference between 8-4 and 7-5. BC was for the national title.

Two different era's of ND football also....and by the way the first loss to Navy under Charlie broke my heart most

You SOB. My therapist and I finally had made strides with my issues of that game. Back to F$%#%N therapy.....:der:

If it makes you feel any better, BC created the lowest feeling for our fanbase, yet that game was the sole highlight of their pathetic program's existence...

Doug Flutie might disagree.

You're right. He might disagree, since his team won a national championship or 13. Oh wait....

Smart, but still ND's academic backup college.

Decent at football, but when they win its an upset--regardless of how high we are ranked.

You're right. He might disagree, since his team won a national championship or 13. Oh wait....

Smart, but still ND's academic backup college.

Decent at football, but when they win its an upset--regardless of how high we are ranked.

But they had a 6 game winning streak against us from 2001-2008. At the time, the 2002 loss was as bad as the 1993 loss. Damn you Backup College, damn you!ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

In case anyone is interested (probably not anymore), the tweet regarding Davonte and Luke in disagreement came from Davonte's best bud and teammate Cody Ippolito. Ippolito was quoted by the AZ reporter, who then launched it nationally.

With no confirmation of ESPN's claim that Luke Neal's cousin was shot the night prior and the mysterious lack of phone calls to cancel or delay the announcement, I think it's pretty easy to see how this unfolded.

None of this matters, of course, but it does change the way I view the commitment and the claim that he was 100% Irish for weeks.

In case anyone is interested (probably not anymore), the tweet regarding Davonte and Luke in disagreement came from Davonte's best bud and teammate Cody Ippolito. Ippolito was quoted by the AZ reporter, who then launched it nationally.

With no confirmation of ESPN's claim that Luke Neal's cousin was shot the night prior and the mysterious lack of phone calls to cancel or delay the announcement, I think it's pretty easy to see how this unfolded.

None of this matters, of course, but it does change the way I view the commitment and the claim that he was 100% Irish for weeks.

Ippolito, that's what I figured since they walked in together.

Might be telling the truth, but his lack of discretion and ulterior motives are certainly enough to cast aspersion upon a second-hand account from him.

From what I see - Davonte is faster than that Josh and about the same as George Atkinson.

http://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/Athlete.aspx?AID=3009977

http://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/Athlete.aspx?AID=785842

http://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/Athlete.aspx?AID=2974644

and is essentially the same speed or faster than Darby

http://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/Athlete.aspx?AID=746411

Puts some perspective on our loss at CB. Still need more depth at CB but Davonte has speed at a skill position. He is not only fast but obviously on another level quickness wise - forward and lateral.

Edited by Domer Dude