Davonte Neal Thread HE'S IRISH!!

2lakes

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My OSU fan co-workers won't shut up about what a bad kid he is and how they dodged a bullet. One even went so far as to say the reason they stopped recruiting him was his dad wanted money.

I just got through removing all of them from my friend list on fb.

Right, because OSU has such a stellar list "student athletes" that are such "great" citizens. OSU fans remain the most ignorant and trashy fan base in all of college football.

Did you see the play he made on Ronald Darby starting at 1:12... he beat him fair and square... This kid is good at WR, he is more of a deep threat than I originally thought he would be. Very impressed with him...

I swear! I was going to ask if that was Darby but I thought Darby went to the Under Armor game. If that was Darby, Neal is just as fast if not faster! Wow!

Right, because OSU has such a stellar list "student athletes" that are such "great" citizens. OSU fans remain the most ignorant and trashy fan base in all of college football.

Exactly. They're trashing Neal? That's a laugh. Yeah, Santonio Holmes, Maurice Clarrett, and Terelle Prior are such upstanding role models. Indeed, Ohio State fans are the most classless in all of college football.

Exactly. They're trashing Neal? That's a laugh. Yeah, Santonio Holmes, Maurice Clarrett, and Terelle Prior are such upstanding role models. Indeed, Ohio State fans are the most classless in all of college football.

Is there anyone else who wants to join my "I don't give a rat's a$$ about other programs and the trouble their kids get in...I only care about Notre Dame" club?

Is there anyone else who wants to join my "I don't give a rat's a$$ about other programs and the trouble their kids get in...I only care about Notre Dame" club?

Point taken, and I generally agree with you about not caring about other programs. But the same sentiment doesn't seem to prevent you from posting on the "Michigan Gets Another" thread. Given my encounter with OSU fans at the ND-OSU games in 1995 and 1996, I couldn't help but take umbrage at their hypocrisy.

Fixed it for you! How can we have a worse loss than one game that took a sure National Championship out of our hands?

Ranks 1st and at almost 20 years I'm still seething! :mad2:

Brother, I had ZERO expectations of the 1993 team...

I fully expected to asswhip Tulsa so bad that they stood for their flight home. I didn't expect to have to relive that one play over and over and over and over again for the ONE hour ride back to the parking lot and for TEN hours straight on the ride home...

If you're referring to my post, I couldn't care less about OSU, but I will state facts when I encounter their ignorant fans or see things like the post I commented on.

just heard on ESPNU that the family emergency was that Luke Neal's cousin had been shot and killed around midnight the night before. Prayers go out to them again, too much tragedy in a short time period.

Prayers to him and his family. It has been a rough go for the family. May he R.I.P.

just heard on ESPNU that the family emergency was that Luke Neal's cousin had been shot and killed around midnight the night before. Prayers go out to them again, too much tragedy in a short time period.

If that is true, it makes me ashamed of all of the comments that I saw posted on FB, forums and even some of the stuff that directly came from the media.

Prayers go out to the family, they have had a lot to deal with lately, pray for them and give them strength to go forward.

Not doubting you, but I can't seem to find any reports of this online. I wonder where ESPNU got their info.

Brother, I had ZERO expectations of the 1993 team...

I fully expected to asswhip Tulsa so bad that they stood for their flight home. I didn't expect to have to relive that one play over and over and over and over again for the ONE hour ride back to the parking lot and for TEN hours straight on the ride home...

I think the fact the game is more recent factors in. The BC loss is without a doubt the most soul crushing loss in Notre Dame history. Tulsa is the difference between 8-4 and 7-5. BC was for the national title.