Arik Armstead, USC Decommit

OklahomaIrish

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Darby sentence was interesting, and something I could see a kid doing. Notre Dame did something to piss him, so he is just doing this to let the staff know he is mad, but ultimately he will be at Notre Dame... Though, if I were upset with the staff, I wouldnt announce it on ESPN to the whole world. Interesting, if this is true, I am happy, I would take Darby over the Armsteads to be honest. We need a solid CB much more than a DL, if Arik wanted to play OL, I may have a different opinion.

I hate to break it to you, but thus sounds ridiculous. Anyway, unless BK can pull the miracle of all miracles on his in home, Darby is all FSU. I do think Darby was a little upset that we were still going hard at Poole, but I don't know what he expected us to do. He was going to decommit as soon as the FSU guys got in his ear.

good athletes are good athletes. Thats why many of them excel at several sports. lebron james was an all state wide receiver his jr.year in hi school. But to see huge football players run 4.3 forties is impressive as well. I remember watching barry sanders dunking a basketball with ease, bo jackson was an athletic freak. One of the best dunkers in the NBA--Nate robinson was a scholarship football player in college, so is he considered a basketball or football guy.

jim brown, deion sanders, bo jackson and my favorite dave winfield....the guy got offers to play in the NBA, MLB and the NFL.......

Hope you got something the others don't, Chiro. 24/7 reporting we are out and it's between UW, Cal, Oregon and Auburn. Don't kill the messenger just passing along info!! Here's to hoping it's wrong!!

Go Irish

Edited by buirish

Coach Denbrock was visiting with Arik last night. No way are we out of this. Denbrock has been visiting Arik every week. Arik's dad, Gus, said they have taken note of how good Notre Dame is doing on the basketball court. Arik has not made his decision. He is expected to announce on national signing day. It's not over till the fat lady sings.

If true this makes me sick. Why couldn't we get this done??

Because the staff didnt want to take a chance on the kid's health. We already have one casualty connected to Notre Dame, no one wants another. No one is sure what his illness is (from what I have heard), but I doubt ND would not waiver Armond and also get Arik for 4 years just because he has asthma. IF ND thought it was unsafe for Armond to play football at a high level, then it is best for them to keep him safe, even if that means losing Arik.

Because the staff didnt want to take a chance on the kid's health. We already have one casualty connected to Notre Dame, no one wants another. No one is sure what his illness is (from what I have heard), but I doubt ND would not waiver Armond and also get Arik for 4 years just because he has asthma. IF ND thought it was unsafe for Armond to play football at a high level, then it is best for them to keep him safe, even if that means losing Arik.

Absolutely!!!