Ishaq Williams - Notre Dame Commit

hawaiiirish

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just saw a quick interview with Ishaq and I really like the kid. Very soft spoken, seems like a genuinely nice guy. I'd say we probably lead with Cuse being the main competition. Just gut feeling. I'll be a fanof this kid either way.

Same with Tuitt's interview. He looked more like a deer in the headlights with the camera and microphone in his face. I can see him choosing the stay closer to home being the only reason he would back out of his choice to go to ND. Seems like a great kid either way. I'd also be a fan of his either way, but it will be very hard if he scorns us.

This has got to be one of the largest threads of all time for posts and views. MODs is this something you keep track of?

Anyway, I really look forward to seeing Ishaq put the ND hat on officially.

hahahaha..........not even close brutha.............greg littles never ending thread had something like 640 posts and 26 pages...........:razz:

This has got to be one of the largest threads of all time for posts and views. MODs is this something you keep track of?

Anyway, I really look forward to seeing Ishaq put the ND hat on officially.

17th all time for replies in the recruiting threads and 8th all time on the views in the recruiting section.

Actually "Stephon Tuitt still solid" as a current years recruit has more replies than this one.

On the General Thread section Ishaq's thread would be half way down the second page.

Guys,

I will bet my back side that he wears a Syracuse hat tommorrow and a PSU hat the next day. They are likely just messing with everyone.

Steve Wiltfong SWiltfong247

Ishaq William's father Shaun wearing a Syracuse hat to East practice 2day

You sir are correct

hahahaha..........not even close brutha.............greg littles never ending thread had something like 640 posts and 26 pages...........:razz:

Glad that one panned out so well. Let's hope there is no relationship between thread size and commit probability...