Ishaq Williams - Notre Dame Commit

hawaiiirish

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rivals reported that he did have an ND hat on.. but again don't put to much stock into this, its just a hat.

He wore the hat cause we were the only ones to give him 1. Other schools offered 48 month loner cars for however long he is at school while his car is in the shop for repairs, money, etc., etc.

I'm starting to get legit excited about our odds here. Nothing is guaranteed in the world of recruiting - just see how things played out with Gerrell Robinson at the AAA game a few years back if you don't believe me - but I think we snag him. Seeing and hearing enough rumblings to find belief.

I'm starting to get legit excited about our odds here. Nothing is guaranteed in the world of recruiting - just see how things played out with Gerrell Robinson at the AAA game a few years back if you don't believe me - but I think we snag him. Seeing and hearing enough rumblings to find belief.

If Calves is optimistic, I'm optimistic. I also don't care if we hear that he doesn't wow this week in practice or the game. I think this kid is all potential and another guy like Councell who's just a perfect fit for what we're looking for at OLB/DE.

The profile of him on the PSU online directory is now much more detailed. I think that he is going there. End of story. We should stop getting our hopes up.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Penn State was the only school he didn't visit, at least according to his Rivals profile. That doesn't normally bode well for a school. On top of that, Penn State has been awful in their recruiting this year.

Maybe he'll end up picking Penn State, but I think that would be a major shock considering all the surrounding circumstances.

The profile of him on the PSU online directory is now much more detailed. I think that he is going there. End of story. We should stop getting our hopes up.

I don't like giving out much info on these boards, but I can tell you that I am currently taking my masters courses through Penn State and I received all the same info as Ishaq has the day I was accepted into PSU, even though I hadn't yet scheduled my classes. I received my PSU email, was on the same list as he is now, and everything. It definitely does not guarantee he will be going there.

I don't like giving out much info on these boards, but I can tell you that I am currently taking my masters courses through Penn State and I received all the same info as Ishaq has the day I was accepted into PSU, even though I hadn't yet scheduled my classes. I received my PSU email, was on the same list as he is now, and everything. It definitely does not guarantee he will be going there.

Can someone check and see if he's enrolled anywhere else also?

If the "Directory Business" is such a clear TELL--it would seem highly likely that most all the premium services and all the national scouting analysts would have secured this public INFO---

But it seems that despite that , there are no claims of an Ishaq commit to penn state made anywhere but from the " Directory Conspiracy"

So given the failure of anyone getting PAID to gleen this stuff and the earlier the better , to report the news in such a definative way

I think i will disregard this as conclusive in any way

Ishaq will likely be ND or Syracuse--i think PSU would be third----

aloha's

Thanks for the info. That is very interesting. For me, it is strange that they have increased the level of detail. Plus, I think that you have to be enrolled at ND by the 31st. But, he isn't in the ND directory.

If he comes to ND, I'll give up the hobby of amateur sleuth.