Ishaq Williams - Notre Dame Commit

hawaiiirish

ND has clearly showed the most dynamic defense of the bowl games so far! Our offense looked really good. I think we could compete against anyone right now.

ehh not against auburn or oregon. The offense looked good for the first half. Second half was terrible. These kids are still learning and in a year or two will truly get to see some great offenses at ND

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hawaii, I must be out of the loop. Who are the latter four names? thanks

I was thinking the same thing. I started searching the Rivals and Scout directories for these kids. Apparently they're not in the 2011 class.........

You guys are FUNNY!--:grin::grin::grin:

Beyond Meshad,Shadrack & Abednego--there is more biblical stuff on Ishaq

Apparently he is " PRAYING ON HIS DECISION"---now the last recruit who publicly stated he was praying on his decision was MANT'I

so i see this as positive--AFTERALL IF YOUR PRAYING ON THE DECISION, WHATS GOD GOING TO SAY?---GO TO SYRACUSE!!!---VERY DOUBTFUL-----PRAY HARD ENOUGH, AND ITS CLEAR WHERE GOD STANDS IN TERMS OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL---FIRMLY ON THE SIDE OF "OUR LADY"__

aloha's

You guys are FUNNY!--:grin::grin::grin:

Beyond Meshad,Shadrack & Abednego--there is more biblical stuff on Ishaq

Apparently he is " PRAYING ON HIS DECISION"---now the last recruit who publicly stated he was praying on his decision was MANT'I

so i see this as positive--AFTERALL IF YOUR PRAYING ON THE DECISION, WHATS GOD GOING TO SAY?---GO TO SYRACUSE!!!---VERY DOUBTFUL-----PRAY HARD ENOUGH, AND ITS CLEAR WHERE GOD STANDS IN TERMS OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL---FIRMLY ON THE SIDE OF "OUR LADY"__

aloha's

LOL! And we all know God is not a fan of orangemen, those dirty bums. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Institution

Guest Section25Row45
Almost hate to post this, but Ishaq's dad arrived in San Antonio wearing a ND hat.....

Yeah, a friend from another site texted me that both Ishaq and his dad were wearing them......... asked for source and he told me if he told me he'd have to kill me..........

Yeah, a friend from another site texted me that both Ishaq and his dad were wearing them......... asked for source and he told me if he told me he'd have to kill me..........

He would have to kill you for something that was seen in public?

Rivals reported that he did have an ND hat on.. but again don't put to much stock into this, its just a hat.

i think you misunderstood my quotes, meaning was he wearing it for the right reasons....we have all seen the head games played during the recruiting "game"..........nobody just wears an "ND hat", you "just wear" a callaway hat.........