Ishaq Williams - Notre Dame Commit

hawaiiirish

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Syracuse was better then I expected......BUT DID YOU SEE ALL THE EMPTY SEATS IN THE STANDS????? Syracuse is IRRELEVANT in college football. Stick to basketball for Pet's sakes.

IMHO, Syracuse looked bad....unfortunately KState looked pathetic. Those are two BAD football teams right there.

i think its down to psu and ND for this kid..............something tells me psu since his head coach has a connection..........just my opinion.......

I just don't get why any kid with serious talent would go to PSU at this stage. That program is in limbo while it wait's for JoePa's passing. Pun intended.

I just don't get why any kid with serious talent would go to PSU at this stage. That program is in limbo while it wait's for JoePa's passing. Pun intended.

What seperates guys like Meyers,Saban,Brown,Stoops from other coaches when it comes to recruiting is that they are great closers,Not that kelly is not a great recruiter but IMO these other coaches would have had Shuler,Williams,Huggin's in the bag by now...

What seperates guys like Meyers,Saban,Brown,Stoops from other coaches when it comes to recruiting is that they are great closers,Not that kelly is not a great recruiter but IMO these other coaches would have had Shuler,Williams,Huggin's in the bag by now...

Williams was offered by both Meyer and Stoops and they don't have him in the bag. Both also offered Shuler and he's going to Rutgers so who the hell knows.