Notre Dame Football News And Talk  

Come check out the news feed! DD Front Page

Go Back   Notre Dame Football News And Talk > Message Board > General Discussion

Old 09-22-2019, 04:59 PM
Domer Domain Walk-On

Default Notre Dame “Fans”...

Normally after a loss I’d be down in the dumps and pissed off. Today I woke up and PROUDLY donned my ND gear, to show everyone who I support and cheer on! What gets me is all the bad mouthing and negative talk by some of our “fans”. Remember kids and Players can see this...they visit many pages, hell a good majority of them follow a page I write for. They see all the bad talk and they shouldn’t need to. They put up a GREAT fight and stood in better than all the haters had ever thought. Most of those negative Nancies are now eating their words admitting Notre Dame showed up! If you’re a true fan act like it...don’t stoop to the rest of the trash talkers. If you’re this disgusted after the 3rd game, jump ship and stop calling yourselves “Fans”! Loyalty and Respect is what makes Notre Dame the greatest place on Earth and sadly seeing some of the talk, “Fans” aren’t holding up to those virtues! I’m PROUD of our Team no matter what...WE ARE, ND!!

GO.....IRISH!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 09-22-2019, 05:10 PM
Domer Domain Freshman

Well said bro.

And posting from Canada...let me say, last night at Mass, I couldn't help but notice at least 5 or 6 ND golf shirts...I know we have a lot of Catholic ND fans up here, but was impressed...)

Proud of the guys.
Old 09-22-2019, 05:13 PM
Domer Domain All American

I'm damn proud that's for sure
Old 09-22-2019, 05:15 PM
Tenured
Domer Domain Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorontoCroatian View Post
Well said bro.

And posting from Canada...let me say, last night at Mass, I couldn't help but notice at least 5 or 6 ND golf shirts...I know we have a lot of Catholic ND fans up here, but was impressed...)

Proud of the guys.
Burlington... What church?
Old 09-22-2019, 05:17 PM
Domer Domain Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketsan View Post
Burlington... What church?
St Paul the Apostle
Old 09-22-2019, 05:24 PM
Domer Domain Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finegan View Post
Normally after a loss I’d be down in the dumps and pissed off. Today I woke up and PROUDLY donned my ND gear, to show everyone who I support and cheer on! What gets me is all the bad mouthing and negative talk by some of our “fans”. Remember kids and Players can see this...they visit many pages, hell a good majority of them follow a page I write for. They see all the bad talk and they shouldn’t need to. They put up a GREAT fight and stood in better than all the haters had ever thought. Most of those negative Nancies are now eating their words admitting Notre Dame showed up! If you’re a true fan act like it...don’t stoop to the rest of the trash talkers. If you’re this disgusted after the 3rd game, jump ship and stop calling yourselves “Fans”! Loyalty and Respect is what makes Notre Dame the greatest place on Earth and sadly seeing some of the talk, “Fans” aren’t holding up to those virtues! I’m PROUD of our Team no matter what...WE ARE, ND!!
I’m not happy, but I’m not too upset either. ND needs to win one of these big games eventually, but this might be the toughest Regular Season opponent they’ve played in a long time
Old 09-22-2019, 06:38 PM
Domer Domain Sophomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELDER06 View Post
I’m not happy, but I’m not too upset either. ND needs to win one of these big games eventually, but this might be the toughest Regular Season opponent they’ve played in a long time
I guess frustration is the word I would use to describe my feelings. I didn’t think we’d have much of a chance in the game but as the game unfolded I could see we could win it. The penalties and the lack of adjustments after halftime is where I’m most frustrated.

As far as the effort and the heart I am proud of the kids. I thought they played their butts off. Eventually we have to win one of these.
Old 09-22-2019, 06:46 PM
Domer Domain Sophomore

Kid, that’s a good description of how I feel also
Old 09-22-2019, 06:57 PM
Domer Domain Walk-On

Very proud of our Team! We listened all week to how we were going to get "punched in the mouth" by Georgia, and we were 2 touchdown underdogs. Guess what, we matched their punches and they had to give everything they had to beat us. We belong in the conversation of top teams for this year. And to come close in the fan driven atmosphere that we played in Athens was even more astounding. Most of the world didn't think we had a chance in this game. We proved them wrong and even though it was a loss, it was a win in the perception of our program by the media, and the world. Keep winning and get healthy, ND, and we still have a chance!