Notre Dame Football News And Talk  


Come check out the news feed! DD Front Page

Go Back   Notre Dame Football News And Talk > Message Board > Open Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #126  
Old 02-01-2020, 05:19 AM
Jim2Dokes Jim2Dokes is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Sophomore
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessemoore97 View Post
Fact: You are not very knowledgeable about what has or not happened in the Flynn case. The FACT you claim its a conspiracy shows your complete ignorance to the facts in the case.

FACT: At least two of the FISA warrants in the Russiagate investigation, and most likely many more TBA, had no legal basis for being obtained. The FBI is reeling from this right now. Matter of factly an Obama appointee who has defended the FISA process and was put in charge of reviewing the FISA(under protest from conservatives mind you), was forced to admit serious errors in the FISA process by FBI and DOJ. These are indisputable facts that the MSM has not reported on at all. Currently the FBI and DOJ have requested to the FISA courts for more time to come up with answers for the egregious errors in the FISA's and how they slipped past so many levels of oversight including James Comey and others in charge. But the basis of all the spying/wire taping is a total conspiracy?

The ends do not justify the means, rule of law has to be followed and citizens have rights no matter how corrupt you believe they are or what you think they are doing. Each passing day more information is seeping out about how laws were violated and evidence was intentionally fabricated in the investigations.

Again keep watching and enjoy the show.
I know the facts son. It doesn’t make what he did is right. In bed with corrupted individuals does not make it right. You are a police officer, I am sure that your force has botched a case knowing that someone did heinous acts. Did you laugh and say watch the show? Watch the show now friend. Now that it is okay to enlist the help of others to try to take down another candidate is okay. Watch this fn show! Watch when the Dems enlist China’s help to hack our networks in the interest of our country to elect a candidate. Watch when the GOP enlists Putin to get his operatives to go full force into our election system in our national interest. Enjoy the show...

By the way. “Funny you mention Flynn” as if I didn’t mention other Trump cronies that are in prison! You just neglected all the other people in prison. How many Obama associates are in prison? Bush? I mean what are we doing here? Benghazi.. Uranium One... surely you can come up with something.

Ahh, but I digress. Because ultimately we are in this together. We need to have more conversation on what is right for our nations and what can be done to undue this strife between right and left. We need to come together, I am sure we can find common ground. We just can not accept that we allow people to use their stature to harm Americans and be swayed by the MSM or the media your are paying attention to. We must form a collation to have freedom of thought to understand both sides and come to a common ground based on facts and not this side or that.

With that said my facts and beliefs are that Flynn is shady as ****, Trump is shady as ****, Biden is shady as ****. Hillary is shady as ****. Bill flying in a plane with eipstein multiple times is shady as ****. Sanders is not shady as ****, yang not shady. All the others who knows. However, Obama was not and is the best president we have had since Eisenhower

Last edited by Jim2Dokes; 02-01-2020 at 06:11 AM.
Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

  #127  
Old 02-01-2020, 06:19 AM
Jim2Dokes Jim2Dokes is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Sophomore
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishwavend View Post
My only information is what I'm reading in that article and what I know about water rights from my legal experience. But, I view this as the biggest part of the article that the administration was seeking to correct:

"This final action also details what waters are not subject to federal control, including features that only contain water in direct response to rainfall; groundwater; many ditches, including most farm and roadside ditches; prior converted cropland; farm and stock watering ponds; and waste treatment systems."

I know in the past, the EPA has claimed that if water can even show up once in a while in a channel that streams across your property, even though the channel is usually barren, the EPA was claiming they could regulate your property, and (having taken environmental law) this is not the intent of the statute. I know this happened under Obama which became a real problem for some farmers.

Honestly, anything that helps farmers in this country, I'm for... Water rights are incredibly confusing. In one part of the country, the person upstream has the right to do whatever they want to water to divert it and use it, while in other parts of the country, you can't use water in a manner that will upset the use for your neighbor downstream. It's an East/West difference based on the East having plenty of water and the West not...

So, I don't know...I think clarification is always a good thing unless it oversteps the clear language of the statute, but I don't know enough about this exact issue aside from the article stated to opine any differently. Was there something else I was supposed to see or missed?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...aid/index.html

You support the farmers? You should switch parties because they are going bankrupt due to trump policies.
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 02-01-2020, 12:36 PM
irishwavend's Avatar
irishwavend irishwavend is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Happiest Place on Earth, FL
Posts: 6,715
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim2Dokes View Post
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...aid/index.html

You support the farmers? You should switch parties because they are going bankrupt due to trump policies.
It’s called war and sometimes temporary sacrifices have to be made for a better future. Hopefully, these guys can come out of the bankruptcy reorganization and keep moving along. Trump’s playing the long game for the farmers, but I wouldn’t count on Dems to understand that since they have such a “what have you done for me lately attitude.” Hell, they can’t even remember what they said yesterday, ten years ago, or twenty years ago as evidenced by the flood of contradictory and hypocritical statements they’ve made recently. It really is endemic of the party - convenient shortsightedness solely for political benefit...
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 02-01-2020, 01:31 PM
jessemoore97 jessemoore97 is offline
Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Posts: 3,875
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim2Dokes View Post
I know the facts son. It doesnít make what he did is right. In bed with corrupted individuals does not make it right. You are a police officer, I am sure that your force has botched a case knowing that someone did heinous acts. Did you laugh and say watch the show? Watch the show now friend. Now that it is okay to enlist the help of others to try to take down another candidate is okay. Watch this fn show! Watch when the Dems enlist Chinaís help to hack our networks in the interest of our country to elect a candidate. Watch when the GOP enlists Putin to get his operatives to go full force into our election system in our national interest. Enjoy the show...

By the way. ďFunny you mention FlynnĒ as if I didnít mention other Trump cronies that are in prison! You just neglected all the other people in prison. How many Obama associates are in prison? Bush? I mean what are we doing here? Benghazi.. Uranium One... surely you can come up with something.

Ahh, but I digress. Because ultimately we are in this together. We need to have more conversation on what is right for our nations and what can be done to undue this strife between right and left. We need to come together, I am sure we can find common ground. We just can not accept that we allow people to use their stature to harm Americans and be swayed by the MSM or the media your are paying attention to. We must form a collation to have freedom of thought to understand both sides and come to a common ground based on facts and not this side or that.

With that said my facts and beliefs are that Flynn is shady as ****, Trump is shady as ****, Biden is shady as ****. Hillary is shady as ****. Bill flying in a plane with eipstein multiple times is shady as ****. Sanders is not shady as ****, yang not shady. All the others who knows. However, Obama was not and is the best president we have had since Eisenhower
Interesting to hear your take on spying on candidates and enlisting others help while saying Obama's not shady.
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 02-01-2020, 02:00 PM
Jim2Dokes Jim2Dokes is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Sophomore
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessemoore97 View Post
Interesting to hear your take on spying on candidates and enlisting others help while saying Obama's not shady.
I’m saying you can! Senate said that today, totally okay. Presidents can do whatever they want as long as it is in “the interest of the country”. So I don’t know why we are arguing. You got what you wanted and the left will use this to their advantage soon. Everyone wins!!

All that aside I will be the first one to admit Obama was a bit out of touch with the spying program that Bush started in the beginning.

Last edited by Jim2Dokes; 02-01-2020 at 02:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 02-01-2020, 02:04 PM
Jim2Dokes Jim2Dokes is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Sophomore
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishwavend View Post
It’s called war and sometimes temporary sacrifices have to be made for a better future. Hopefully, these guys can come out of the bankruptcy reorganization and keep moving along. Trump’s playing the long game for the farmers, but I wouldn’t count on Dems to understand that since they have such a “what have you done for me lately attitude.” Hell, they can’t even remember what they said yesterday, ten years ago, or twenty years ago as evidenced by the flood of contradictory and hypocritical statements they’ve made recently. It really is endemic of the party - convenient shortsightedness solely for political benefit...
Oh okay another never ending war that Republicans start, got it. This one will likely call for Democrats to bail us out again.
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 02-01-2020, 04:27 PM
jessemoore97 jessemoore97 is offline
Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Posts: 3,875
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim2Dokes View Post
Iím saying you can! Senate said that today, totally okay. Presidents can do whatever they want as long as it is in ďthe interest of the countryĒ. So I donít know why we are arguing. You got what you wanted and the left will use this to their advantage soon. Everyone wins!!

All that aside I will be the first one to admit Obama was a bit out of touch with the spying program that Bush started in the beginning.
So if it was such a big deal and known before Trump why was nothing done about it among the D's? Same goes for interference in Ukraine? This was a trial that put the Democrats front and center for alleging Trump did something that they have been doing all along. To quote Admiral Akbar "It's a trap."

And please do not paint me as a defender of Bush, I have been remarkably consistent with my opinion of him and his administration.
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 02-01-2020, 05:36 PM
Jim2Dokes Jim2Dokes is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Sophomore
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessemoore97 View Post
So if it was such a big deal and known before Trump why was nothing done about it among the D's? Same goes for interference in Ukraine? This was a trial that put the Democrats front and center for alleging Trump did something that they have been doing all along. To quote Admiral Akbar "It's a trap."

And please do not paint me as a defender of Bush, I have been remarkably consistent with my opinion of him and his administration.
Wait what are we talking about again? I was talking about quid pro first paragraph and that any president can do what they want now including spying, Obama spying second in response to you was related to fisa ect. You don’t know that Obama spied on Trump that’s still a conspiracy theory. Also, did not say you are defending Bush, just pointing out that’s when the program started.

Last edited by Jim2Dokes; 02-01-2020 at 05:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 02-01-2020, 06:26 PM
jessemoore97 jessemoore97 is offline
Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Posts: 3,875
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim2Dokes View Post
Wait what are we talking about again? I was talking about quid pro first paragraph and that any president can do what they want now including spying, Obama spying second in response to you was related to fisa ect. You donít know that Obama spied on Trump thatís still a conspiracy theory. Also, did not say you are defending Bush, just pointing out thatís when the program started.
https://www.commdiginews.com/politic...-probe-125660/

Pay attention to this for future reference and the narrative it lays out. We will see what happens. Funny you brought up Q in an earlier post. Is former NSA Chief, Admiral Rogers, Q?
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 02-01-2020, 08:46 PM
irishwavend's Avatar
irishwavend irishwavend is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Happiest Place on Earth, FL
Posts: 6,715
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim2Dokes View Post
Oh okay another never ending war that Republicans start, got it. This one will likely call for Democrats to bail us out again.
Itís over. We won. I get it...Dems donít know what victory looks like, especially considering the recent string of losses.
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 02-04-2020, 12:55 PM
TheRizz TheRizz is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,290
Default

If Democrats cant run a caucus, cant run an impeachment, can’t fire an intelligence committee chair who lies constantly, how could they run healthcare.
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 02-04-2020, 02:24 PM
coltssb coltssb is online now
Member
Domer Domain Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 4,571
Default

Did you get your answer Rocket?
Iím sure youíre laughing by the responses. Or maybe even crying...
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 02-05-2020, 12:11 AM
Rocketsan's Avatar
Rocketsan Rocketsan is offline
Tenured
Domer Domain Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 17,987
Default

Disheartened for sure...
__________________
http://imageshack.com/a/img546/3410/0at9.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 02-05-2020, 04:21 AM
jessemoore97 jessemoore97 is offline
Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Posts: 3,875
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketsan View Post
Disheartened for sure...
Not sure which way you are disheartened.

SOTU speech was pretty damn good. And boy some other folks sure cast themselves in a pretty poor light. Quite the list of accomplishments for anyone, let alone someone who has been doggedly put through the ringer since before taking office with one BS fake scandal after another.
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 02-05-2020, 04:31 AM
Irish4life's Avatar
Irish4life Irish4life is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Sophomore
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Laurel Mississippi
Posts: 1,443
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessemoore97 View Post
Not sure which way you are disheartened.

SOTU speech was pretty damn good. And boy some other folks sure cast themselves in a pretty poor light. Quite the list of accomplishments for anyone, let alone someone who has been doggedly put through the ringer since before taking office with one BS fake scandal after another.
It was a great speech indeed. And I already knew Pelosi was crazy but wow..
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #141  
Old 02-05-2020, 12:22 PM
GunSlinger GunSlinger is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,197
Default

Pelosi and her antics are childish to say the least. Just wait until later today and tomorrow once Trump is acquitted, it's going to be a heck of a victory lap. Wonder what the Dem's will try next.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 02-05-2020, 12:54 PM
Tenacious_ND's Avatar
Tenacious_ND Tenacious_ND is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 2,450
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunSlinger View Post
Pelosi and her antics are childish to say the least. Just wait until later today and tomorrow once Trump is acquitted, it's going to be a heck of a victory lap. Wonder what the Dem's will try next.
I saw the video of that this morning, very immature but its on par with trump and his antics. Its really embarrassing.
__________________
Bless this immunity!

Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 02-05-2020, 01:42 PM
ELDER06 ELDER06 is offline
Member
Domer Domain Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cincinnati,OH
Posts: 4,691
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenacious_ND View Post
I saw the video of that this morning, very immature but its on par with trump and his antics. Its really embarrassing.
Thatís fair, itís not like Trump has been so level headed on Twitter. Still probably voting for him, especially if Comrade Sanders gets the Dem nomination.
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 02-05-2020, 01:53 PM
GunSlinger GunSlinger is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,197
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenacious_ND View Post
I saw the video of that this morning, very immature but its on par with trump and his antics. Its really embarrassing.
No question Trump acts like a child when it comes to Twitter and the name calling, I wish he didn't do it. But in turn a lot of the Democratic leadership has sunk to his level. Pelosi, Nadler, Schiff and The Squad just to name a few are so unlikeable it's ridiculous.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 02-05-2020, 02:08 PM
ELDER06 ELDER06 is offline
Member
Domer Domain Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cincinnati,OH
Posts: 4,691
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunSlinger View Post
No question Trump acts like a child when it comes to Twitter and the name calling, I wish he didn't do it. But in turn a lot of the Democratic leadership has sunk to his level. Pelosi, Nadler, Schiff and The Squad just to name a few are so unlikeable it's ridiculous.
I donít blame them for throwing crap back at him. However, I do blame them for pushing anti capitalist sentiments, allowing their emotions to dictate policy and pandering to all kinds of minority groups (LGBT in particular)
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 02-05-2020, 02:18 PM
coltssb coltssb is online now
Member
Domer Domain Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 4,571
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELDER06 View Post
Thatís fair, itís not like Trump has been so level headed on Twitter. Still probably voting for him, especially if Comrade Sanders gets the Dem nomination.
Itís going to be Buttigeg. Get ready for it.
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 02-05-2020, 02:26 PM
irishwavend's Avatar
irishwavend irishwavend is offline
Senior Member
Domer Domain All American
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Happiest Place on Earth, FL
Posts: 6,715
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELDER06 View Post
I donít blame them for throwing crap back at him. However, I do blame them for pushing anti capitalist sentiments, allowing their emotions to dictate policy and pandering to all kinds of minority groups (LGBT in particular)
This is where that lesson of being the bigger person is important. I really think sinking to his level is going to bite them. One thing Dems had was the perception that maybe they were the adults in the room, at least, even if they weren't necessarily winning on policy issues. If people had to choose, they might pick professionalism over policy. Now, by sinking to his level (which I think is his game), there's no difference in personality, so the choice lies with policy versus policy since the Dems and Trump are both in the gutter in terms of their personalities. If that's the case, Trump crushes the next election, because that differential is gone.

Trump's game is like a chatty corner who tries to get in a receiver's head. The Dems dealt with it in the early years, but as the game has worn on and they've been met with adversity, you can see their frustration growing in what's now the 4th quarter, and I think Pelosi tearing up the SOTU was a climactic point of that frustration. It's like the receiver whose team is losing or he can't get open and finally in the beginning of the fourth, he takes a swing at the corner and draws a 15 yard penalty.

When you add up the failed Mueller report, failed impeachment, the Iowa debacle, front runners in Pete and Bernie who can't win, rising minority poll numbers for Trump, and then Trump refusing to shake Pelosi's hand, I think she finally had it. It's almost like those moments when you get really pissed and want to post something on Facebook, know you shouldn't, but then you can't help yourself.

Barring a financial meltdown at this point, Trump walks away with 2020 if things keep going this way for Dems, especially if Bernie or Pete wins. Bernie instills apathy in the party, because he is so divisive, plus independents hate his agenda. Pete loses the minority vote, because minorities poll strongly against him being gay. Plus, Trump's policies are winning. As they say, "It's the economy, stupid!" People want their money more than any of the other bs...
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 02-05-2020, 03:21 PM
coltssb coltssb is online now
Member
Domer Domain Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 4,571
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishwavend View Post
This is where that lesson of being the bigger person is important. I really think sinking to his level is going to bite them. One thing Dems had was the perception that maybe they were the adults in the room, at least, even if they weren't necessarily winning on policy issues. If people had to choose, they might pick professionalism over policy. Now, by sinking to his level (which I think is his game), there's no difference in personality, so the choice lies with policy versus policy since the Dems and Trump are both in the gutter in terms of their personalities. If that's the case, Trump crushes the next election, because that differential is gone.

Trump's game is like a chatty corner who tries to get in a receiver's head. The Dems dealt with it in the early years, but as the game has worn on and they've been met with adversity, you can see their frustration growing in what's now the 4th quarter, and I think Pelosi tearing up the SOTU was a climactic point of that frustration. It's like the receiver whose team is losing or he can't get open and finally in the beginning of the fourth, he takes a swing at the corner and draws a 15 yard penalty.

When you add up the failed Mueller report, failed impeachment, the Iowa debacle, front runners in Pete and Bernie who can't win, rising minority poll numbers for Trump, and then Trump refusing to shake Pelosi's hand, I think she finally had it. It's almost like those moments when you get really pissed and want to post something on Facebook, know you shouldn't, but then you can't help yourself.

Barring a financial meltdown at this point, Trump walks away with 2020 if things keep going this way for Dems, especially if Bernie or Pete wins. Bernie instills apathy in the party, because he is so divisive, plus independents hate his agenda. Pete loses the minority vote, because minorities poll strongly against him being gay. Plus, Trump's policies are winning. As they say, "It's the economy, stupid!" People want their money more than any of the other bs...
I agree and disagree with your post. Disagree with being the bigger man. How the hell did Trump get elected. It wasnít by his charming personality. Sometimes you have to hit the bully in the mouth and look at him nose to nose and say Iím standing here....Lou. Trump beat the road of 16 republicans by playing dirty. He beat Hilary by playing dirty. Heís gotten by in his whole life by being dirty. Frankly, I was overjoyed what Pelosi did. Finally, someone with some balls stood up to him. Thatís what the democratic field is missing. Someone with balls. But I agree thatís exactly why Pelosi did what she did. She was fed up with everything.

Agree that the economy will probably lead Trump to victory. However, itís a long ways to go. Especially, when it comes to the minority vote. Trump could still pull a Trump before the November elections. Shithole countries, criminal Mexicans etc...

I agree that Trump will probably beat both Bernie and Pete. However, Bernie, like Trump, has a rabid fan base that will also shoot someone on fifth avenue for him. Bernie knows this too. And just like Trump, knows you just have to have a rabid fan base of 40 percent that will follow you anywhere. The rest is just converting the other 5-7 percent along the way.

Pete to me is the most interesting if he wins. Talk about stark contrast between the two. Pete went to Harvard and Oxford. Also, I believe was the roomate of Mark Zuckerburg. So heíll probably have the Facebook crowd. Heís eloquent in his speech, Trump is not, he served in Iraq, Trump had spurs, heís Gay, Trump obviously isnít. Pete still has school loans, Trump was giving like 4 million to start up. Either way, Pete will have the, ďIím the working man who fought hard for his way here, I understand what people go through. Iím a vet, Iím gay, and have ran a small town.Ē He could give Trump a run for his money.

Bloomberg is the only other guy I could see dethroning Trump. Mainly because heís a self-made billionaire who can put his record against Trumps financially and politically. He also a fellow New Yorker who doesnít put up with crap. Just just like Trump. Talk about the mud slinging and d*** measuring that would go on for a year. That would be fun I think.
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 02-05-2020, 03:57 PM
ELDER06 ELDER06 is offline
Member
Domer Domain Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cincinnati,OH
Posts: 4,691
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltssb View Post
It’s going to be Buttigeg. Get ready for it.
Tolerable, but how could anyone be on the same side on this little b1tch? He looks like Travis Bickle with Aids

https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/sta...286142465?s=21

https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/sta...145000961?s=21
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 02-05-2020, 04:16 PM
coltssb coltssb is online now
Member
Domer Domain Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 4,571
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELDER06 View Post
Tolerable, but how could anyone be on the same side on this little b1tch? He looks like Travis Bickle with Aids

https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/sta...286142465?s=21

https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/sta...145000961?s=21
I could say the same for the spray tanned orange gorilla that sputters out word fragments. But I won’t...

Also, it’s not like what he said wasn’t true. I’m ok with that. I also wasn’t around killing or enslaving blacks. BUT, I also don’t want to be blamed for those atrocities.

Last edited by coltssb; 02-05-2020 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Continued thought.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Also visit IrishEnvy, our Notre Dame Football partner site

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:44 PM.

Last Updated: July 15, 2020

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.