Notre Dame Football News And Talk  


Come check out the news feed! DD Front Page

Go Back   Notre Dame Football News And Talk > Message Board > Open Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #551  
Old 07-02-2020, 06:22 PM
ELDER06 ELDER06 is offline
Member
Domer Domain Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cincinnati,OH
Posts: 4,789
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunSlinger View Post
Interesting tidbit on bounties being paid to the Taliban.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/39014669/n...illed-taliban/

Where was the outrage then? Oh wait Obama gave them pallets of cash as punishment.
He also killed a bunch of civilians with drone strikes and traded away multiple terrorists for a deserter. I donít have any personal animosity towards him, everyone in that job makes huge mistakes bc every decision is directly or indirectly life and death. However, this should show everyone how biased the media is against Trump. I hate saying that bc it makes me feel like a MAGA tin foil hat conspiracist, but itís plainly evident.
Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

  #552  
Old 07-03-2020, 06:05 AM
Jim2Dokes Jim2Dokes is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Sophomore
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRizz View Post
Looks like the "noose" that Bubba with NASCAR wasn't even legit. What a crock
Crow
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessemoore97 View Post
This year's winner of the Juicy Smollett Award goes to...
Crow
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessemoore97 View Post
Huh? Either you're trolling or have zero knowledge about the massive scandal that's going to break against the Obama Administration and their actions of spying on and impeding the incoming administration.

Enjoy the show...
Watching.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pol...l-trump-347981

Last edited by Jim2Dokes; 07-03-2020 at 06:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #553  
Old 07-03-2020, 12:21 PM
Kelly Gruene Kelly Gruene is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Sophomore
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth
Posts: 1,854
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim2Dokes View Post
The last Monmouth poll I saw in July in a presidential race: https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-ins...oll_US_110716/
Reply With Quote
  #554  
Old 07-03-2020, 02:16 PM
jimbo's Avatar
jimbo jimbo is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Walk-On
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Thailand & Cambodia
Posts: 367
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim2Dokes View Post
Regardless, that's just a great vid clip!
__________________
Jimbo

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
Reply With Quote
  #555  
Old 07-03-2020, 03:29 PM
Jim2Dokes Jim2Dokes is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Sophomore
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Gruene View Post
The last Monmouth poll I saw in July in a presidential race: https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-ins...oll_US_110716/
That was a good poll, most likely very much within the margin of error. It appears only off by 2 pts.
Reply With Quote
  #556  
Old 07-03-2020, 04:31 PM
Domer Dude Domer Dude is offline
Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 3,786
Default

Treason: The crime of betraying one's country, especially in the killing of the sovereign. The penalty is capital punishment. Time to charge Trump, Pence, DeSantis, Kemp and Ducey. This isn't cable TV.

Last edited by Domer Dude; 07-03-2020 at 05:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #557  
Old 07-03-2020, 05:34 PM
ELDER06 ELDER06 is offline
Member
Domer Domain Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cincinnati,OH
Posts: 4,789
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domer Dude View Post
Treason: The crime of betraying one's country, especially in the killing of the sovereign. The penalty is capital punishment. Time to charge Trump, Pence, DeSantis, Kemp and Ducey. This isn't cable TV.
And then charge everyone involved in the bogus Impeachment. We can play this game all day.
Reply With Quote
  #558  
Old 07-03-2020, 05:37 PM
ELDER06 ELDER06 is offline
Member
Domer Domain Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cincinnati,OH
Posts: 4,789
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim2Dokes View Post
That was a good poll, most likely very much within the margin of error. It appears only off by 2 pts.
Unless Trump actually does something major, no idea what it is, Biden wins. I think the perception is he bungled the Corona response and has done nothing while extremists and rioters burned down major cities. Right or wrong, itís not hard to see how he went from a re-election lock in Feb to a long shot in July.
Reply With Quote
  #559  
Old 07-03-2020, 06:04 PM
Domer Dude Domer Dude is offline
Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 3,786
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELDER06 View Post
And then charge everyone involved in the bogus Impeachment. We can play this game all day.
It is not a game and that is the difference. We are going after you and the people supporting this clown and pull the rug out from under your well being. Trump has indictments against him and he will flee. Charges will be coming against him and the others when he does not have cover of the corrupt DOJ. The communicaton between Desantis and the White House will be made public. Desantis will be going to jail and treason will be part of the discussion.

Last edited by Domer Dude; 07-03-2020 at 06:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #560  
Old 07-03-2020, 06:47 PM
Kelly Gruene Kelly Gruene is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Sophomore
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth
Posts: 1,854
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domer Dude View Post
It is not a game and that is the difference. We are going after you and the people supporting this clown and pull the rug out from under your well being. Trump has indictments against him and he will flee. Charges will be coming against him and the others when he does not have cover of the corrupt DOJ. The communicaton between Desantis and the White House will be made public. Desantis will be going to jail and treason will be part of the discussion.
I think sites like Twitter and Facebook would actually ban you for intimidation. Mods, please take note.
Debate is one thing. Intimidation not allowed.
Reply With Quote
  #561  
Old 07-03-2020, 06:48 PM
Kelly Gruene Kelly Gruene is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Sophomore
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth
Posts: 1,854
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELDER06 View Post
Unless Trump actually does something major, no idea what it is, Biden wins. I think the perception is he bungled the Corona response and has done nothing while extremists and rioters burned down major cities. Right or wrong, it’s not hard to see how he went from a re-election lock in Feb to a long shot in July.
Biden’s basement campaign only fails if he actually debates.
Mark it down. He will magically be ill when the debates roll around. I think there’s no way Biden debates Trump in person. If a debate happens at all it will be Zoom-style.
Imagine the horror if a debate moderator actually asked tough follow-up questions to Biden. It would be a television first if it happened.
Reply With Quote
  #562  
Old 07-03-2020, 06:57 PM
Kelly Gruene Kelly Gruene is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Sophomore
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth
Posts: 1,854
Default

Lo and behold: https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...te/5365090002/

Over 2,000 patients in Detroit in this hydroxychloroquine study. No cardiac toxicity to speak of.
Not chloroquine (which the media always conflates with hydroxychloroquine).
Have every person residing and working in a nursing home start taking this stuff today, prophylactically. Don’t wait until they’re sick. Take it before they get sick and they probably won’t even get sick.
Wonder what will happen in the media when more studies confirm this.

Last edited by Kelly Gruene; 07-03-2020 at 07:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #563  
Old 07-03-2020, 08:01 PM
echo88's Avatar
echo88 echo88 is offline
Tenured
Domer Domain Legend
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 10,261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domer Dude View Post
Treason: The crime of betraying one's country, especially in the killing of the sovereign. The penalty is capital punishment. Time to charge Trump, Pence, DeSantis, Kemp and Ducey. This isn't cable TV.
I dont have a dog in this fight, but Obama's decision to literally negotiate with terrorists is/has been volumes more damaging than anything Trump has allegedly done. Decades-old policy that was put in place for a reason---all undone by one selfish transaction for a willful deserter in a time of war. Don't talk to me about what is punishable by death, because that one is cut and dry.
__________________
"If a believer demands that I, as a nonbeliever, observe his taboos in the public domain, he is not asking for my respect, but for my submission. And that is incompatible with a secular democracy." - Flemming Rose
Reply With Quote
  #564  
Old 07-03-2020, 08:22 PM
jbrown_9999 jbrown_9999 is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,372
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Gruene View Post
Lo and behold: https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...te/5365090002/

Over 2,000 patients in Detroit in this hydroxychloroquine study. No cardiac toxicity to speak of.
Not chloroquine (which the media always conflates with hydroxychloroquine).
Have every person residing and working in a nursing home start taking this stuff today, prophylactically. Donít wait until theyíre sick. Take it before they get sick and they probably wonít even get sick.
Wonder what will happen in the media when more studies confirm this.
This might be even better

https://www.biospace.com/article/mmr...ight-covid-19/
Reply With Quote
  #565  
Old 07-03-2020, 08:35 PM
ELDER06 ELDER06 is offline
Member
Domer Domain Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cincinnati,OH
Posts: 4,789
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domer Dude View Post
It is not a game and that is the difference. We are going after you and the people supporting this clown and pull the rug out from under your well being. Trump has indictments against him and he will flee. Charges will be coming against him and the others when he does not have cover of the corrupt DOJ. The communicaton between Desantis and the White House will be made public. Desantis will be going to jail and treason will be part of the discussion.
F off, pvssy. I like how Desantis is some how treasonous and not Cuomo who stuck people infected with Covid in nursing homes.
Reply With Quote
  #566  
Old 07-03-2020, 08:37 PM
ELDER06 ELDER06 is offline
Member
Domer Domain Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cincinnati,OH
Posts: 4,789
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Gruene View Post
Bidenís basement campaign only fails if he actually debates.
Mark it down. He will magically be ill when the debates roll around. I think thereís no way Biden debates Trump in person. If a debate happens at all it will be Zoom-style.
Imagine the horror if a debate moderator actually asked tough follow-up questions to Biden. It would be a television first if it happened.
I have no doubt there will be a push for zoom debates. They will do anything possible to minimize Bideís deficiencies.
Reply With Quote
  #567  
Old 07-03-2020, 08:38 PM
ELDER06 ELDER06 is offline
Member
Domer Domain Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cincinnati,OH
Posts: 4,789
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Gruene View Post
I think sites like Twitter and Facebook would actually ban you for intimidation. Mods, please take note.
Debate is one thing. Intimidation not allowed.
Twitter doesnít ban anyone with Leftist view points. Thereís dik heads with the literal hammer and sickle icon in their handles.
Reply With Quote
  #568  
Old 07-03-2020, 08:53 PM
Domer Dude Domer Dude is offline
Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 3,786
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELDER06 View Post
Twitter doesnít ban anyone with Leftist view points. Thereís dik heads with the literal hammer and sickle icon in their handles.
Twitter bans stupid Ken dolls.
Reply With Quote
  #569  
Old 07-03-2020, 09:00 PM
ELDER06 ELDER06 is offline
Member
Domer Domain Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cincinnati,OH
Posts: 4,789
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domer Dude View Post
Twitter bans stupid Ken dolls.
I donít know what that means. What I do know is youíre a pvssy and nothing you say really matters
Reply With Quote
  #570  
Old 07-04-2020, 01:55 AM
Kelly Gruene Kelly Gruene is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Sophomore
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth
Posts: 1,854
Default

ďIím Joe Bidenís husband, Joe Biden.Ē
Today.
No way. No way this guy debates Trump in person.
Reply With Quote
  #571  
Old 07-04-2020, 03:02 AM
jessemoore97 jessemoore97 is offline
Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Posts: 3,894
Default

MSM is starting to report the very positive studies/findings of HCQ treatment for Covid patients. The same MSM amongst others such as medical experts who fought tooth and nail against HCQ for Covid for months now. Watch as they try and slither away from this issue, first it will be they never were against HCQ, and will eventually blame it on Trump for not pushing or opening up this treatment for the public.

But again its Trumps fault for Covid and having zero response to it...uh huh. More than a few posts aren't aging very well around here either.
Reply With Quote
  #572  
Old 07-04-2020, 07:27 PM
Soko Soko is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Gruene View Post
ďIím Joe Bidenís husband, Joe Biden.Ē
Today.
No way. No way this guy debates Trump in person.
Because Trump is so lucid.

There should be no debate for the sake of the country. I keep telling myself it can't get worse but it sure as hell can.
Reply With Quote
  #573  
Old 07-04-2020, 07:32 PM
Soko Soko is offline
Junior Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessemoore97 View Post
MSM is starting to report the very positive studies/findings of HCQ treatment for Covid patients. The same MSM amongst others such as medical experts who fought tooth and nail against HCQ for Covid for months now. Watch as they try and slither away from this issue, first it will be they never were against HCQ, and will eventually blame it on Trump for not pushing or opening up this treatment for the public.

But again its Trumps fault for Covid and having zero response to it...uh huh. More than a few posts aren't aging very well around here either.
No one study is black and white, they are all data points. Taken together they form a pattern which informs decisions.

Hence why we all won't be rushing out to take a Covid vaccine after the first positive set of results from chimpanzees. There is no right or wrong here yet and rush to judgement is immoral on all sides. Doctors have enough **** to be dealing with without every web MD chiming in with worthless "opinion".
Reply With Quote
  #574  
Old 07-05-2020, 12:45 AM
jessemoore97 jessemoore97 is offline
Member
Domer Domain Junior
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Posts: 3,894
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soko View Post
No one study is black and white, they are all data points. Taken together they form a pattern which informs decisions.

Hence why we all won't be rushing out to take a Covid vaccine after the first positive set of results from chimpanzees. There is no right or wrong here yet and rush to judgement is immoral on all sides. Doctors have enough **** to be dealing with without every web MD chiming in with worthless "opinion".
Problem is Fauci himself about ten years ago signed off on HCQ as a viable treatment for corona viruses. COVID is a type of corona virus and this potential treatment was already known for combating them, Trump among others didn't cherry pick that from the sky. How or why did some doctors begin to treat patients very early on worldwide using HCQ? They knew it was effective previously and used that knowledge for good. Big pharma, the media, and other select entities railed against this information coming out because Trump brought it up and they made it political rather then about saving lives and treatment. I predict class action lawsuits will be coming soon.
Reply With Quote
  #575  
Old 07-05-2020, 05:11 AM
SpeedsterX's Avatar
SpeedsterX SpeedsterX is offline
Administrator
Domer Domain Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In the shadow of the Golden Dome
Posts: 10,222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soko View Post
Because Trump is so lucid.

There should be no debate for the sake of the country. I keep telling myself it can't get worse but it sure as hell can.
Yes, he is lucid and can still talk to a rally for an hour with coherent sentences. PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE, let Joe Biden have a stage and just talk for an hour. Could anyone freaking imagine?! smdh
__________________

"
If we were in the wild, I would attack u. Even if u werenít in my food chain, I would go out of my way to attack u!" ~Manti Teo

Moderator

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Also visit IrishEnvy, our Notre Dame Football partner site

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:39 AM.

Last Updated: August 11, 2020

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.