Notre Dame Football News And Talk  

Come check out the news feed! DD Front Page

Go Back   Notre Dame Football News And Talk > Message Board > Open Forum

Old 07-02-2020, 06:22 PM
Domer Domain Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunSlinger View Post
Interesting tidbit on bounties being paid to the Taliban.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/39014669/n...illed-taliban/

Where was the outrage then? Oh wait Obama gave them pallets of cash as punishment.
He also killed a bunch of civilians with drone strikes and traded away multiple terrorists for a deserter. I donít have any personal animosity towards him, everyone in that job makes huge mistakes bc every decision is directly or indirectly life and death. However, this should show everyone how biased the media is against Trump. I hate saying that bc it makes me feel like a MAGA tin foil hat conspiracist, but itís plainly evident.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 07-03-2020, 06:05 AM
Domer Domain Sophomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRizz View Post
Looks like the "noose" that Bubba with NASCAR wasn't even legit. What a crock
Crow
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessemoore97 View Post
This year's winner of the Juicy Smollett Award goes to...
Crow
Quote:
Huh? Either you're trolling or have zero knowledge about the massive scandal that's going to break against the Obama Administration and their actions of spying on and impeding the incoming administration.

Enjoy the show...
Watching.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pol...l-trump-347981

Last edited by Jim2Dokes; 07-03-2020 at 06:09 AM.
Old 07-03-2020, 12:21 PM
Domer Domain Sophomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim2Dokes View Post
The last Monmouth poll I saw in July in a presidential race: https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-ins...oll_US_110716/
Old 07-03-2020, 02:16 PM
Domer Domain Walk-On

Quote:
Regardless, that's just a great vid clip!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
Old 07-03-2020, 03:29 PM
Domer Domain Sophomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Gruene View Post
The last Monmouth poll I saw in July in a presidential race: https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-ins...oll_US_110716/
That was a good poll, most likely very much within the margin of error. It appears only off by 2 pts.
Old 07-03-2020, 04:31 PM
Domer Domain Junior

Treason: The crime of betraying one's country, especially in the killing of the sovereign. The penalty is capital punishment. Time to charge Trump, Pence, DeSantis, Kemp and Ducey. This isn't cable TV.

Last edited by Domer Dude; 07-03-2020 at 05:29 PM.
Old 07-03-2020, 05:34 PM
Domer Domain Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domer Dude View Post
Treason: The crime of betraying one's country, especially in the killing of the sovereign. The penalty is capital punishment. Time to charge Trump, Pence, DeSantis, Kemp and Ducey. This isn't cable TV.
And then charge everyone involved in the bogus Impeachment. We can play this game all day.
Old 07-03-2020, 05:37 PM
Domer Domain Veteran

Quote:
That was a good poll, most likely very much within the margin of error. It appears only off by 2 pts.
Unless Trump actually does something major, no idea what it is, Biden wins. I think the perception is he bungled the Corona response and has done nothing while extremists and rioters burned down major cities. Right or wrong, itís not hard to see how he went from a re-election lock in Feb to a long shot in July.
Old 07-03-2020, 06:04 PM
Domer Domain Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELDER06 View Post
And then charge everyone involved in the bogus Impeachment. We can play this game all day.
It is not a game and that is the difference. We are going after you and the people supporting this clown and pull the rug out from under your well being. Trump has indictments against him and he will flee. Charges will be coming against him and the others when he does not have cover of the corrupt DOJ. The communicaton between Desantis and the White House will be made public. Desantis will be going to jail and treason will be part of the discussion.

Last edited by Domer Dude; 07-03-2020 at 06:27 PM.
Old 07-03-2020, 06:47 PM
Domer Domain Sophomore

Quote:
It is not a game and that is the difference. We are going after you and the people supporting this clown and pull the rug out from under your well being. Trump has indictments against him and he will flee. Charges will be coming against him and the others when he does not have cover of the corrupt DOJ. The communicaton between Desantis and the White House will be made public. Desantis will be going to jail and treason will be part of the discussion.
I think sites like Twitter and Facebook would actually ban you for intimidation. Mods, please take note.
Debate is one thing. Intimidation not allowed.
Old 07-03-2020, 06:48 PM
Domer Domain Sophomore

Quote:
Unless Trump actually does something major, no idea what it is, Biden wins. I think the perception is he bungled the Corona response and has done nothing while extremists and rioters burned down major cities. Right or wrong, it’s not hard to see how he went from a re-election lock in Feb to a long shot in July.
Biden’s basement campaign only fails if he actually debates.
Mark it down. He will magically be ill when the debates roll around. I think there’s no way Biden debates Trump in person. If a debate happens at all it will be Zoom-style.
Imagine the horror if a debate moderator actually asked tough follow-up questions to Biden. It would be a television first if it happened.
Old 07-03-2020, 06:57 PM
Domer Domain Sophomore

Lo and behold: https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...te/5365090002/

Over 2,000 patients in Detroit in this hydroxychloroquine study. No cardiac toxicity to speak of.
Not chloroquine (which the media always conflates with hydroxychloroquine).
Have every person residing and working in a nursing home start taking this stuff today, prophylactically. Don’t wait until they’re sick. Take it before they get sick and they probably won’t even get sick.
Wonder what will happen in the media when more studies confirm this.

Last edited by Kelly Gruene; 07-03-2020 at 07:19 PM.
Old 07-03-2020, 08:01 PM
Tenured
Domer Domain Legend

Quote:
I dont have a dog in this fight, but Obama's decision to literally negotiate with terrorists is/has been volumes more damaging than anything Trump has allegedly done. Decades-old policy that was put in place for a reason---all undone by one selfish transaction for a willful deserter in a time of war. Don't talk to me about what is punishable by death, because that one is cut and dry.
"If a believer demands that I, as a nonbeliever, observe his taboos in the public domain, he is not asking for my respect, but for my submission. And that is incompatible with a secular democracy." - Flemming Rose
Old 07-03-2020, 08:22 PM
Domer Domain Junior

Quote:
Lo and behold: https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...te/5365090002/

Over 2,000 patients in Detroit in this hydroxychloroquine study. No cardiac toxicity to speak of.
Not chloroquine (which the media always conflates with hydroxychloroquine).
Have every person residing and working in a nursing home start taking this stuff today, prophylactically. Donít wait until theyíre sick. Take it before they get sick and they probably wonít even get sick.
Wonder what will happen in the media when more studies confirm this.
This might be even better

https://www.biospace.com/article/mmr...ight-covid-19/
Old 07-03-2020, 08:35 PM
Domer Domain Veteran

Quote:
F off, pvssy. I like how Desantis is some how treasonous and not Cuomo who stuck people infected with Covid in nursing homes.
Old 07-03-2020, 08:37 PM
Domer Domain Veteran

Quote:
Bidenís basement campaign only fails if he actually debates.
Mark it down. He will magically be ill when the debates roll around. I think thereís no way Biden debates Trump in person. If a debate happens at all it will be Zoom-style.
Imagine the horror if a debate moderator actually asked tough follow-up questions to Biden. It would be a television first if it happened.
I have no doubt there will be a push for zoom debates. They will do anything possible to minimize Bideís deficiencies.
Old 07-03-2020, 08:38 PM
Domer Domain Veteran

Quote:
I think sites like Twitter and Facebook would actually ban you for intimidation. Mods, please take note.
Debate is one thing. Intimidation not allowed.
Twitter doesnít ban anyone with Leftist view points. Thereís dik heads with the literal hammer and sickle icon in their handles.
Old 07-03-2020, 08:53 PM
Domer Domain Junior

Quote:
Twitter doesnít ban anyone with Leftist view points. Thereís dik heads with the literal hammer and sickle icon in their handles.
Twitter bans stupid Ken dolls.
Old 07-03-2020, 09:00 PM
Domer Domain Veteran

Quote:
Twitter bans stupid Ken dolls.
I donít know what that means. What I do know is youíre a pvssy and nothing you say really matters
Old 07-04-2020, 01:55 AM
Domer Domain Sophomore

ďIím Joe Bidenís husband, Joe Biden.Ē
Today.
No way. No way this guy debates Trump in person.
Old 07-04-2020, 03:02 AM
Domer Domain Junior

MSM is starting to report the very positive studies/findings of HCQ treatment for Covid patients. The same MSM amongst others such as medical experts who fought tooth and nail against HCQ for Covid for months now. Watch as they try and slither away from this issue, first it will be they never were against HCQ, and will eventually blame it on Trump for not pushing or opening up this treatment for the public.

But again its Trumps fault for Covid and having zero response to it...uh huh. More than a few posts aren't aging very well around here either.
Old 07-04-2020, 07:27 PM
Domer Domain Junior

Quote:
ďIím Joe Bidenís husband, Joe Biden.Ē
Today.
No way. No way this guy debates Trump in person.
Because Trump is so lucid.

There should be no debate for the sake of the country. I keep telling myself it can't get worse but it sure as hell can.
Old 07-04-2020, 07:32 PM
Domer Domain Junior

Quote:
MSM is starting to report the very positive studies/findings of HCQ treatment for Covid patients. The same MSM amongst others such as medical experts who fought tooth and nail against HCQ for Covid for months now. Watch as they try and slither away from this issue, first it will be they never were against HCQ, and will eventually blame it on Trump for not pushing or opening up this treatment for the public.

But again its Trumps fault for Covid and having zero response to it...uh huh. More than a few posts aren't aging very well around here either.
No one study is black and white, they are all data points. Taken together they form a pattern which informs decisions.

Hence why we all won't be rushing out to take a Covid vaccine after the first positive set of results from chimpanzees. There is no right or wrong here yet and rush to judgement is immoral on all sides. Doctors have enough **** to be dealing with without every web MD chiming in with worthless "opinion".
Old 07-05-2020, 12:45 AM
Domer Domain Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soko View Post
No one study is black and white, they are all data points. Taken together they form a pattern which informs decisions.

Hence why we all won't be rushing out to take a Covid vaccine after the first positive set of results from chimpanzees. There is no right or wrong here yet and rush to judgement is immoral on all sides. Doctors have enough **** to be dealing with without every web MD chiming in with worthless "opinion".
Problem is Fauci himself about ten years ago signed off on HCQ as a viable treatment for corona viruses. COVID is a type of corona virus and this potential treatment was already known for combating them, Trump among others didn't cherry pick that from the sky. How or why did some doctors begin to treat patients very early on worldwide using HCQ? They knew it was effective previously and used that knowledge for good. Big pharma, the media, and other select entities railed against this information coming out because Trump brought it up and they made it political rather then about saving lives and treatment. I predict class action lawsuits will be coming soon.
Old 07-05-2020, 05:11 AM
Administrator
Domer Domain Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soko View Post
Because Trump is so lucid.

There should be no debate for the sake of the country. I keep telling myself it can't get worse but it sure as hell can.
Yes, he is lucid and can still talk to a rally for an hour with coherent sentences. PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE, let Joe Biden have a stage and just talk for an hour. Could anyone freaking imagine?! smdh

"
If we were in the wild, I would attack u. Even if u werenít in my food chain, I would go out of my way to attack u!" ~Manti Teo