Notre Dame Football News And Talk  

Come check out the news feed! DD Front Page

Go Back   Notre Dame Football News And Talk > Message Board > General Discussion

Old 11-01-2015, 05:32 AM
Administrator
Domer Domain Legend

Default Some call it arrogance, some confidence,,,

I don't give a sh!t! A good Temple team went in that game to taunt, disespect and try to intimidate this Notre Dame team. It started at the beginning of the game. They were pulling dirty little chit right from the beginning and our guys showed some balls and fought back enough. Even BK was in fighting mode! We got out of their "National Championship Game" win and they can suck it! Undefeated TEMPLE just got DEFEATED!

Goodbye suckers! On to Pitt!

Damn Miami wannabe's! (where's the middle finger smilie??)

"
If we were in the wild, I would attack u. Even if u weren’t in my food chain, I would go out of my way to attack u!" ~Manti Teo

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old 11-01-2015, 05:51 AM
Domer Domain Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedsterX View Post
I don't give a sh!t! A good Temple team went in that game to taunt, disespect and try to intimidate this Notre Dame team. It started at the beginning of the game. They were pulling dirty little chit right from the beginning and our guys showed some balls and fought back enough. Even BK was in fighting mode! We got out of their "National Championship Game" win and they can suck it! Undefeated TEMPLE just got DEFEATED!

Goodbye suckers! On to Pitt!

Damn Miami wannabe's! (where's the middle finger smilie??)
I noticed it too from the onset. Their behavior was further emboldened by the **** poor officiating going on and how their coach basically made the refs his bitch for not calling penalties on them. I mentioned it in chat, but one of the most obvious easy non calls of that game was the fourth down before they scored and their WR was in motion towards the LOS before the ball snap. Even pee wee league refs call that one.
Old 11-01-2015, 06:03 AM
Administrator
Domer Domain Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessemoore97 View Post
I noticed it too from the onset. Their behavior was further emboldened by the **** poor officiating going on and how their coach basically made the refs his bitch for not calling penalties on them. I mentioned it in chat, but one of the most obvious easy non calls of that game was the fourth down before they scored and their WR was in motion towards the LOS before the ball snap. Even pee wee league refs call that one.
Oh! Don't get me wrong, I think there was some chitty officiating but I won't blame the refs. If Temple was "Temple", we should have been at least 28-10 after the 1st quarter. This was a pretty good Temple team, the best I've ever heard about BUT being this was their one and only true game of the century, I believe they came in ready to TRY and push us around physically and mentally and it ALMOST worked. Some games are a football game and some a MMA fight. Temple TRIED to make this the latter but in the end, it didn't work. Young guys like Kizer is figuring this out. They now need to figure to "bring it" first.

Good win! I don't care what anyone says.

"
If we were in the wild, I would attack u. Even if u weren’t in my food chain, I would go out of my way to attack u!" ~Manti Teo

Old 11-01-2015, 06:04 AM
Administrator
Domer Domain All American

I love it speedy !!! F U Temple. Maybe in another 100 years they might beat a ranked team. Yeah it was very close but just stop with temple being anything other then a school where Bill Cosby started his adult life.

Old 11-01-2015, 06:13 AM
Administrator
Domer Domain Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdnd81 View Post
I love it speedy !!! F U Temple. Maybe in another 100 years they might beat a ranked team. Yeah it was very close but just stop with temple being anything other then a school where Bill Cosby started his adult life.
Yea, like I said, this Temple team is probably the best they EVER had. Good for them!

We won! End of story! I hope they win out this year! But they might fold,, who knows *shrug

"

Old 11-01-2015, 06:15 AM
Domer Domain Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdnd81 View Post
Hey, you know the had to go big or go home. Beat State Penn for the first time in a million years and get a top ten ND at home and you're undefeated as well....forgetaboutit.

You're right though it'll be that long before they are like this again. Their coach is gone after this season and probably before their bowl game. I don't know many lining up for this job, maybe they can hire Al Golden back since he started this Renaissance of the program.
Old 11-01-2015, 06:28 AM
Domer Domain Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessemoore97 View Post
I rarely blame refs, but wholly ****. Are you f---ing kidding me?! Any further with non-calls & there would've been an investigation. Blame Kizer all you want on the 2nd int. That WHOLE series consisted on non-calls of nearly every play
Old 11-01-2015, 06:46 AM
Domer Domain Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by imroc View Post
I rarely blame refs, but wholly ****. Are you f---ing kidding me?! Any further with non-calls & there would've been an investigation. Blame Kizer all you want on the 2nd int. That WHOLE series consisted on non-calls of nearly every play
Agree. Perhaps that's why Grimes was jawing the ref so much, he figured it was working for Temple's coach and Kelly could use all the help he could get. Lol
Old 11-01-2015, 08:40 AM
Domer Domain All American

What were the non-calls? I was kinda drunk during the game...so I knew something was off but it was in a haze
Old 11-01-2015, 09:35 AM
Domer Domain Sophomore

Temple clearly played to the hype of this being the biggest game ever in their program and kudos to the boys for getting out with the W. Said early and often the crowd was electric and had the players jacked and playing after the whistle. Refs could have called a tighter game but its on to Pitt and another week of no nails and lots of beer. GO IRISH!
Old 11-01-2015, 11:06 AM
Domer Domain Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post
What were the non-calls? I was kinda drunk during the game...so I knew something was off but it was in a haze
pretty sure those refs sucked ***
Old 11-01-2015, 12:27 PM
Domer Domain Sophomore

I don't like to complain about officiating usually, but last night's crew was just plain awful.