View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 07:20 PM
Tenured
Domer Domain Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndomer4 View Post
You would take 05 where we beat two teams with a winning record and lost to the only good teams we played? Our best wins are 7 win Michigan and 8 win Navy. You’ll take that over 12,15,17 and 18? I bet your one of the only ones here who would prefer that.

Kelly has a long home win streak, has he ever played a team of that caliber at home? I don’t think so. This will be a moot point after next season where I believe we beat Clemson at home. Just remember Kelly has never had a home loss like the Michigan blowout.

This team got screwed out of a good bowl based on tie ins. Your argument is flawed, your arguing for arguably one of the worst coaches in ND history.
We hung with the equivalent of Bama's dynasty during the mid 2000s and lost on a highly questionable last second TD.

USC had one BCS loss under Pete Carroll during that era, which by a last second TD. 7 double digit win seasons in a row. Coming off back to back national championships before we played them in 2005. So yeah, our 2005 loss to USC will always be our most impressive loss. BK will never and could never hang with a team like that.
"If a believer demands that I, as a nonbeliever, observe his taboos in the public domain, he is not asking for my respect, but for my submission. And that is incompatible with a secular democracy." - Flemming Rose

Last edited by echo88; 12-14-2019 at 07:22 PM.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!