Notre Dame Football News And Talk  

Come check out the news feed! DD Front Page

Go Back   Notre Dame Football News And Talk > FaithInIrishForever

Conversation Between FaithInIrishForever and OklahomaIrish
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 56
  1. FaithInIrishForever
    09-15-2017 02:10 AM
    FaithInIrishForever
    Hey Tim. Will check with DJ on the password request. Yeah, We'll be fine, this week. I'm a big Elko fan. The middle between Diaco and BVG is perfect. Look at the difference in a Kurt Hinish Already. Defense will steadily become a strength. Wimbush will get his feet under him. I still have high hopes.
  2. OklahomaIrish
    09-15-2017 02:06 AM
    OklahomaIrish
    Hey Brian. Sure do enjoy your posts. I think we beat the spread next week unless problems linger on the O line and with Wimbush. I think we beat it!!

My wife is Texas Rose on Domer domain and she can't remember her password or reset it. Can you find it for her?? I think Saturday the mood starts changing a small amount in Kelly's favor.
  3. OklahomaIrish
    01-05-2015 03:44 PM
    OklahomaIrish
    My computer constantly says I have one notification and I hope that by responding here it clears that up!! Having a watch party tonight for the North Carolina game in basketball. Hope you watch.
  4. FaithInIrishForever
    10-13-2014 04:37 AM
    FaithInIrishForever
    Hey Okie!

I think we can score on FSU. Ok State out of a spread got 31 and NC state got 41. The question is with that speed can we hold them under that? I hope so. Go Irish!
  5. OklahomaIrish
    10-01-2014 12:33 AM
    OklahomaIrish
    Go for it as far as pulling up that thread. I really want to take advantage of our backs more with a little room to run. Leaving late Thursday night and driving all night!
  6. FaithInIrishForever
    08-06-2014 08:25 PM
    FaithInIrishForever
    I just realized I put to offensive guys at 26-27. Two things..

1. Could we do Collinsworth for Shumate?(Austins a senior and should get his time. Elijah will have next year?"

So I'm asking for Collinsworth at 25, and a mention of all the lineman at 28?

so

25. collinsworth
    26. Prosise
    27. Shumate or collinsworth
    28. all remaining O-lineman
    29. Rabasa or Councell
    30. Brindza

2. Can you mention guys like Lombard Elmer, McGlinchey. Nelson at 28
  7. FaithInIrishForever
    08-02-2014 04:17 PM
    FaithInIrishForever
    sure................
  8. FaithInIrishForever
    08-02-2014 03:22 AM
    FaithInIrishForever
    lets change things up and meet some freshman.. I don't wanna argue with folks about the last 10
  9. FaithInIrishForever
    08-01-2014 10:17 PM
    FaithInIrishForever
    we have to sub out Springmann, Collinsworth, Cage?
  10. OklahomaIrish
    07-27-2014 03:19 PM
    OklahomaIrish
    Almost time for camp to start. We had a 'Rudy' party yesterday and OKCIrish and O'Gianino and a few others came over. Guys are getting anxious.
Also visit IrishEnvy, our Notre Dame Football partner site